12. Can't control.

Hello sweeties,

Excited for the episode? Well, I won't take much of our time.

Hope you like it.

Have fun reading.

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

Morning at Paradise Mansion.

"Mumma, Mumma," Ayaan called out to Nandini who was taking out his clothes.

"What is it Jaan?" She asked putting the school dress on the bed and picked him up and went inside the bathroom.

"When will we meet Manik uncle?" He asked while Nandini sighed.

"Baby, your uncle is busy. Cant, you play with your Mumma? Don't you want Mumma?" She asked pouting while Ayaan looked at her with big eyes not understanding a bit about her jealousy.

"Jaan~ You know I love you right." She spoke as she put him in the small bathtub half-filled with water and soap.

"Mm. I love you too Mumma, this much," Ayaan nodded and spoke stretching his hands as wide as he can.

"Aweeee aren't you, my cutie pie... aren't you..." She pinched his nose while he pouted.

"No pinch, pinch." He spoke as he blew the bubbles on his nose.

"Alright, Alright. Come here." She spoke as she wrapped him in a towel.

She first made Ayaan ready and then went to fresh up leaving him in Ishika's care.

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

At Manik's Apartment.

"Manik, I just got the news that your father is getting married to someone. He called me to make sure you attend." Cabir spoke as Manik smiled.

"Really that's great." He spoke gushing over it.

"Its ok Manik, no one is here," Cabir spoke his voice dread of emotions but Manik could still see the concern hidden inside.

"I can't Cabir. I don't really want to smile but I can't control it anymore. It's funny." He spoke but not even a speck of sadness can be found in his eyes. As if it's not him anymore, it's like he was someone else and it's not his life anymore. He had no right to cry, he had no right to do anything. As if someone had taken it away from him.

His so-called father and mother decide to divorce each other. Then his mother marries someone else. Now his father seems to follow his mother. He wants him to attend his wedding.

But did anyone ever ask for his opinion? They decided that for themselves.

Back then no one cared about the opinion of a bruised adolescent, no one cared about his feeling.

Then why should he? Then again he cannot do anything, It would be a hopeless battle of words.

"It's ok Manik." He hugged him tightly, but not even a drop of water came from his eyes.

"Let's go, or we will be late." He spoke as he walked into the bathroom leaving an emotionless Cabir in the room.

Cabir took out his clothes and went outside without a word.

*I hope things will change for good.* Cabir thought looking at the sky.

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

At Naaya entertainments.

"No," Nandini spoke as she sat on the head chair looking at the team's presentation about the next star.

"Bu-But Mam-"

"I said No. That's my final decision. You think this is going to work, why are you so keen on bringing stereotype models and actors? Everyone's sick of it. I didn't make you the head of Creativity for nothing. And you give me this bullshit." Nandini spoke sternly while the head lowered his head.

"Sorry, mam."

"I will give you a week's time. I need something which makes money, If you can't do it, I don't mind changing a few heads." She spoke with a smirk and they nodded vigorously.

"Now, go" As soon as she said this all the members ran out as if a catastrophe has fallen on them.

Nandini looked at Ishika in confusion while Ishika sighed and patted Nandini's head.

"You are going to the set today?" Ishika asked while taking the files on the table and following Nandini to their cabin.

"No, I need to go to Ayaan's school. I have been busy and didn't spend much time with him. I bet that's why he grew close to that molester." She spoke with a distaste while Ishika rolled her eyes.

"Ok, then I will clear your schedule but you need to check some files before going." She said handing a bundle of files.

"Some?" Nandini spoke disbelief written on her face. Ishika who was about to answer when a phone call interrupted them.

Phone conversation.

"Hello, Nandini?" The person on the other side spoke while listening to the voice Nandini went blank.

Ishika nudged her bringing her out of the daze.

Nandini looked at her phone while the speaker continued to say hello, She threw it at the wall with great force shattering it into pieces startling Ishika.

She took deep breaths to calm down as she thought about Ayaan, her solace.

"Buy me a new phone Ishi, and a new sim too." She spoke as she removed her collar button sighing.

"Yes nandu. But are you ok?" She spoke holding her shoulder.

"Hmm. I will tell you after I come back home." She spoke as she took her coat and walked out.

"Where are you........ going?" Ishika trailed off as she looked at the disappearing back of Nandini.

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

"My Jaan," Nandini spoke as she picked up Ayaan.

"Why are you here Mumma?" He asked as it wasn't the time to go home.

"Hmm, Mumma missed Ayu so much that she came here. Did Ayu miss Mumma?" She asked cutely while Ayaan gave her a wide smile.

"Yesh!" He spoke while Nandini tickled him.

"Accha Chalo, Let's have some Mumma Jaan time." She spoke as she went towards her car with Ayaan in her arms.

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

How was the chapter guys?

I know it's short but I need to cut it here.

The next episode is a big surprise.

How was Manik in this chapter guys?

How Nanyaan? and their moments?

Who made Nandini so angry?

stay tuned to know more.

your one and only

harmony.