1. Love Killed Me... But He Saved Me...

Hey sweeties...

Sorry for the wait... here's the first chapter... ignore the mistakes please...

Please do vote, comment and follow guys...

Have fun reading.....................

☆♡◇♧●♧◇♡☆

Naaya entertainment group of industries... top floor...

 top floor

Girl pov

*Hmmm... this is a problem now...*

I thought as I looked at the girl in her mid 20's standing in front of me.

*She is a very dedicated employee. And I don't want to lose her but... this is the result she gave me.*

I looked at the sheet of paper in my hand again.

{ Lara Carson, the top model, and actress is seen coming out of the hotel arise with one of the directors of her next film.

What's their relationship!?

The hot topic today! An actress and a director. How society changes...

Why is Lara Carson not saying anything about this? What about her assistant Sana?

What does Naaya say about this? }

I crumbled the piece of paper and threw it away. I then took my phone and called the PR department.

Phone conversation

"Hello, mam." A brooding voice sounded from the phone.

"What in the world is the PR department doing? Do I give you guys salaries just to sit and eat?" I know my voice sounded cold as ice but I had no intention to change my tone.

"Ma-mam... ac-actually..." He started stammering. I hate it when someone stammers, I hate it when someone speaks gibberish. It just makes me angrier that I don't get a relevant answer.

"I don't want to listen to your shit anymore. Get down to work right now or your assistants would see a new head of the department tomorrow."

"Yes, ma-"

toot toot toot. Call end.

I cut the call before he could say anything else.

I am seriously pissed right now. I glanced at the shivering girl in front of me which actually doubled my anger.

"Don't you have anything to explain?" I asked in a cold manner while she clenched her dress tightly.

"Mam. Actually I didn't know about this... Lara said she was going to meet the directors. that's all." Sana said still shivering as sweat rolled down her forehead in an air-conditioned room. I scoffed at her exaggerated fear.