The King of Hell

His PoV.

"Bastard! What did you say about Dragon!?" I groaned as one of my subordinates yelled across one of the many bars within the inner Hell.

"Don't bother, Philiper, Dragon doesn't care, people insult his ideals all the time," I said lifting my sake to my lips.

"Are you one of his idiot followers?" The kid who insulted Dragon asked.

"Something like that, why?" I asked lifting my head up.

"Pfft, what a loser," he sneered at me and my eyes narrowed as I drank some sake.

"How so?" I asked, struggling to keep a coughing fit from emerging.

"The idiot wants the government to accept us? Amateur, they think we're freaks, they fear us," the new kid replied. "And they damn well should."

"Should they? Hmm, interesting take you've got on it," I smiled slightly, my head down. I stood. "Let's go, I want to get back before midnight."

I made it to the door before the red headed idiot said something he'd regret.

"Dragons a coward, peace is for losers and the weak," the new kid said. "And since you follow him, you're a coward too."

I froze at the door. My lips curled into a sadistic smile. Usually people weren't so stupid to mess with me or Dragon. They say this behind our backs, sure, but to our faces? No.

"I hope you know how to fight, brat," I called across the bar. I took my blue top hat off and laid it down on a table. Red's laugh danced across the room and I dove out of the way as silverware flew towards me.

"Who are you calling brat?" He sneered and I stood.

"Philiper, go and get my staff," I said swallowing another coughing fit before it could surface. I hadn't had to fight in a while, maybe a week? And fighting would probably make me sick again, and that would make me useless to Dragon. And someone might try and take my position as the King of Hell.

"Yessir," Philiper replied and ran off. I swept my wavy blonde hair out of my face and Red stood up.

"So, what's the name of my new victim?" I asked.

"I'm Eustass Kid, what about you, blondie?" He asked as some more silverware lifted from the tables.

"I would be the King of Hell, Sabo."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Akira PoV.

"Who the hell is this!?" I turned away from Luffy and Usopp to see Ace, looking alarmed as he spoke into the snail phone.

"Depends on who's asking?" A gravely voice came out.

"Where's Killer?" Ace demanded and I rushed over. Luffy and Usopp stopped playing and walked to us.

"Which one is he? The blonde, the one with the funny hat-cape thing, or the blue haired one?" The man asked.

"The blonde," I called to him.

"Ooh, is that a girl? I like girls!" A woman's voice interrupted. "Is she pretty?"

"Um, answer our questions," Ace interrupted, his cheeks going pink. Why is he blushing? If anyone, shouldn't it be me?

"Yes, right, your friends were attacked by sprites - Miranda! Go and tend to the patients! - where was I? Sprites. They are sort of like ghosts, except if they scratch you, then you kill one of their kind, you will feel the pain of their death," the man explained. "Your friends were scratched a lot, but they killed more."