🧡Army x Aloha🩷

Just a reminder to you all characters in this book are 18 and over

(Narrator's pov) Aloha was hanging out at Army's house. Army was reading his manual aloha was upside down on his couch feeling like something wasn't right.

Aloha: Hey Army.

Army: Yes Aloha?

Aloha: Do you ever smile.

Army: Yes. I do now leave me alone.

Aloha: *mind* Army doesn't smile enough I need to think of something to make him smile......Oh! I know hee hee hee

Aloha went around a wall and grabbed a nearby baseball bat.

Aloha: Ooohhh Army.🎵 Could you come over here for a second?

Army: *mind* What in the world does that annoying party animal want now?! *normal* Ugh coming.

As soon as Army came around the corner Aloha ko'd him putting army to sleep. Later Army found himself tied to his bed with his parka, shirt, socks and his shoes missing. He began to struggle trying to escape until Aloha entered the room with a box in his hands.

Aloha: Oh good you're awake. ^w^

Army: Aloha what's going on? Why am I tied to my bed?

Aloha: Because I'm going to do expierements on you.

Army became a little frightened.

Army: What type of expirements?

Aloha: Tickling expirements of course.

Army was terrified from what he said and began to struggle violently.

Army: Aloha are you insane?! Let me go right now!

Aloha: Ah ah ahh~ can't do that Army I mean what's the point of tickle torture if the person isn't being restrained am I right? Now enough chitchat let's begin.

Army began to back away trying to escape Aloha but, he couldn't the restraints on his ankles kept him in place.

Aloha: Oh no no my little Orange test subject. You're not going anywhere.

Aloha had an evil smile on his face.

Army: No don't p-please Aloha. I'll do anything but please not this, anything but this.

Aloha picked up two feathers and started tickling Army's feet Army giggled and squirmed while Aloha tickled his feet faster. Then he picked up four paintbrushes and held two of each in his hands and brushed his feet making Army squeal.

Aloha: Tickle tickle Army tickle tickle!

Army: Hahahahahahaha nohoho stohop plehease hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha n-no more plehehease hahahaha Alohahahahaha stop! Stahahahap!

Aloha: Aww you're so cute when you're like this Army you should smile more often but, this is just the beginning. Soon you'll be laughing so much you'll enjoy this.

Aloha got on top of Army and decided to tickle his armpits making Army struggled so much Aloha had to pin him down himself.

Army: Please stohop hahahaha Aloha hahahahahahaha nohoho more!

Aloha: I will but, on one condition.

Aloha continued tickling Army.

Army: Hahahahahaha yes I'll do anything! Hahahahahahaha

Then he stopped for a sec.

Aloha: You become my little tickle slave.

Army: What?! No I'll never become your tickle slave! I won't like this tickle torture you're giving me!

Aloha began to frown at the words Army said. Army got scared as Aloha got off of him and went out of the room for a few minutes.

Army: *mind* What is he going to do to me? I'm scared.

Aloha came back with a bottle of something pink.

Army: W-What's that?

Aloha: It's a little special concoction I made for you. I got it off the internet.

Army: What's it going to do to me?

Aloha: Oh! All I have to do is spread it on your armpits, belly, and your feet and while you're being tickled you'll slowly began to love being tickled, you'll slowly began to want me to tickle you, you'll slowly become my little tickle slave.

Aloha began to put small amounts of the stuff on Army's armpits, belly, and his feet and then went to his box of tickle tools. Army dared not to struggle being afraid of what Aloha might do to him.

Army: Aloha please don't do this I don't want to be tickled...wait what are those?

Aloha: They're electric toothbrushes silly.

Army began to struggle violently again wanting to get away.

Army: Help! Somebody! Anybody! Please get me out of here! Help!

Aloha: Oh it's no use trying to scream Army. Now then I want to hear your adorable giggles.

Aloha turned on the toothbrushes and slowly closed in on Army's ticklish parts Aloha started to tickle Army again. Army was going insane after that shrieks of laughter was escaping his mouth.

Army:Hahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahaha!No no nooohohohohahahahahahaha nohoho it tickles sohoho much just plehease stop! Hahahahha Alohahahaha phehehease stahap I'm behehegging you! No no nohoho!

Aloha: That's it That's it. Good Army, that's right.

Aloha smirked in an evil way, as he watched Army's pupils slowly form into red-orange colored hearts.

Aloha: *mind* It's working hahahaha. *normal* That's right, just relax ok? Enjoy that ticklish feeling spread through your body and let yourself submit to the tickling.

20 minutes later

Aloha was laying next to Army lightly tickling his sides, Army didn't want to struggle, he didn't want to get away from Aloha, he didn't want the tickling to stop....Army liked being tickled.

Aloha: Are you enjoying this my little orange cutie.

Army: Y-yeah I don't w-want you t-to stop. I...I like this.

Aloha:*mind* This took twenty minutes and it was worth it. Hahahaha Army's my little tickle slave. Whatever torture I decide to give him, he won't struggle or resist. This is gonna be so. Much. Fun. Hahahahahahaha.