From Where does Help Come?

Jasmine assumed that she was afraid as it was unexpected that someone followed her. She threw that fear away as that wasn't important. What was more important is how flowers were kept there. Did someone put them while they left for sometime? Were there a third person with them and he was not noticed? Why are they the same purple flowers as that sent to her? 

It was really interesting how questions often poped up that fast to Jasmine's mind. She wished answers would pop up that fast too. She finally arrived home, tired and exhausted. She found another bouquet of flowers but this time with no card. She threw the flowers in the garage outside the house and entered to find footprints all over the floor but this time they aren't bloody! They were muddy footprints. This meant that someone was there in the rain and then entered the home. She was afraid that the kidnappers are back. But the footprints showed that they belonged to one person. She  followed the footprints , they were there at the kitchen, the living room and even the bathroom.

Well, it was just the careless Justin. He went out and after coming back he didn't realize that his shoes were dirty. She realized then that she became overreacting! She must be more calm and alert. After cleaning all the mess, Jasmine headed to her room and wrote down that day's diary.

But while she writing her diaries, the notebook went black as if ink covered it all. It then became brighter turning into red pale blood. Then all vanished leaving behind words written. "Don't use your eyes! Use mine!"

Jasmine didn't understand what that meant. She closed her eyes as a sign of deep thinking. Headache, dizziness and weakness took control of her. She started seeing something like a vision. it was about Nick this time and not the appearing girl.

She saw Nick accidentally running into one of two men wearing  black suits and black sunglasses leading to the drop of one of the two men's cellphone. Nick took it up and handed it to him apologizing for that. Jasmine was certain that they were the same men who came asking her for first-aid box! But they weren't wearing gloves. She was sure of that. If the mobile she found belonged to them, then why no fingerprints were there? But that explained why Nick's fingerprints were on the phone. She felt bad for doubting Nick.

She gave Nick a call asking him to meet her the next day. Jasmine decided to tell Nick everything. Since he had nothing to do with the Kidnapping thing, he is now trustworthy and reliable. She was so relieved and glad that Nick was still a good person. Maybe he would be a great help since he became close to her recently. He had always showed care about Jasmine. His actions proved that he would do anything to protect and help Jasmine.

The decision Jasmine took, wasn't that easy. She was hesitated. As much as she wanted to fully trust him, she was afraid he would let her down.

On the day, she was supposed to meet Nick, while dressing, her outfit started to bleed! She saw that in the mirror only. She even saw herself bleeding. Blood covered her all except the necklace Nick gave her. She really freaked out. All was gone when her phone rang. It was Albert, the policeman. He called to ask if there were any new updates as he didn't have any. She took the opportunity and told him about the micro-card. He seemed cold and asked her to meet at 9 PM someplace outside the station to discuss that issue. For her, it was suitable as she decided to meet Nick at 7PM. She asked Albert to send her a text message including the address of the place he would like to meet at.

It's now the time she meets Nick . They decided to meet at the same restaurant they went before. On her way there,  Jasmine remembered that there was an old lady selling stuffs as accessories & handmade necklaces, from whom Nick bought her the necklace. She looked for that lady but no one was there.

There was even someone passing by, he seemed to be living at that spot. She asked him about that lady and shockingly he answered "An old lady? I have been living here for 10 years and I never saw anyone selling anything here!"

She continued walking and her mind as usual was busy thinking! She suddenly stopped and her face went pale.