Jasmine

An 18 Year old girl called Jasmine, lived in Europe. Her parents rarely stayed at home. They were always on business. She had an elder brother named Justin. He wasn't just her brother, he was more likely to be her best friend too.

Jasmine has recently joined the faculty of medicine. Well, we can say she was a hard-worker. She loved her new life. She believed she could do well and make differences in people's lives. She was sociable and friendly. However, she barely made new friends.

On her first anatomy section -where they work on cadavers- she felt nausea. She didn't know what was wrong. She thought that this was perhaps only because it was her first time in this section.

Jasmine had always been the kind of girls who fears nothing. She loved watching horror movies. She never feared blood or dead bodies. She had a hard-core heart!

The section is over. Jasmine still feels nausea. Now, she feels a drilling headache. "What's wrong with me" she muttered. "I can't be afraid, this is not me!"

On this day, she missed her lectures. It was her first time to do so.

At home she seemed quiet which wasn't familiar with her family.

"What's wrong, Jessy? " asked Justin. She was more quiet for a while as if she was day dreaming. "I don't know! Maybe I'm just tired" she answered with a pale tone! Justin showed signs of puzzlement. "Was it a tiring day?" he asked.

"Nope! Not even close to" replied Jasmine.

She then told him what she went through on that day. Justin went laughing after his sister finished her words!

"What's so funny, you mean?!" said Jasmine mockingly.

"Well, my little sis is afraid of dead bodies!! That's not you!" he said.

Jasmine went quiet as if words had run away from her!

She thought she might be just tired, so she decided to get some rest and sleep.