The High Road

The next day, on her way to the Uni. She saw an accident. Two cars crushed on the high road. Suddenly, she felt the same feeling as that at the anatomy section.

She ignored that feeling and decided to move on and have a great day. The first thing she did was skipping the anatomy section.

Her day was good. She returned home looking better and fresh!

The house was nearly quiet.The T.V was on although no one was there. She went to the kitchen and grabbed something to eat.

She was having a snack when she saw the news of that terrible accident she saw on her way to the university.

" Two cars crushed badly today on the high road causing the death of a 15 year old girl" said the reporter. 

Once more Jasmine had that feeling. She turned off the T.V and went to have a shower. She really hated that feeling but cared much less for it.  

And here comes the following day where Jasmine had two sections; one was anatomy and the other was biochemistry plus a histology lecture . Her day was kinda busy. She was a little bit afraid of that feeling that it would strike her in the anatomy section. She first had her biochemistry section and really enjoyed it. And now comes the anatomy section, she was trying to control her fright. She saw the man's dead body. Did she have that feeling again? Was she sick and tired again?

No! she wasn't. She then believed that the feeling was no more than stress. "It is  normal- as it is my first medical year-" she thought.

Jasmine felt great. Nothing abnormal happened that day. Although she seemed relieved, she still had some fear.

And here comes the weekend .Everything went normal. Jasmine spent her weekend studying for her coming quiz . She also went shopping with old friends. It was a typical weekend!

Waking up fresh and active, Jasmine remembered her grandmother's birthday."Oh, today's my grandma's birthday!" said Jasmine. "We should throw her a visit". She asked Justin to accompany her. Perhaps her grandmother forgets alot these days owing to her old age but Jasmine was pretty sure that this visit would make her happy anyways.

They took the high road to reach their grandma's house. Suddenly, Jasmine felt that terrible headache -she felt on her first anatomy section- and she had a blurry vision. Her eyes sparkled ; as if she was having a flash back memory!

She saw a teenager girl with her headphones on and a happy smile on her face. Her lips were moving ,she was singing. "OH NOOO!" screamed Jasmine.