New Doors

For Jasmine, somehow new doors opened in front of her! At least she now had something important that would drive her to the truth behind what was going on.

A new email was delivered from Sam. He informed her that his friend who was a policeman, would be at her place very soon. He didn't mention when but his words referred to be at the same day. He also told her that he mentioned the kidnappers' thing and that his friend would be glad to help anyone related to him "Sam" .

Meanwhile, Jasmine thought of how to spend time while waiting for that policeman. She took a pencil and a paper and started drawing. She was quite good at drawing, we can say it was one of her favorite things to do. She started drawing the girl she sees. Her features weren't that clear but distinguishable enough.

While drawing, she could see that the girl's features are becoming clearer without she doing anything! The girl seemed to be asking for help. Her mouth kept saying that. Her eyes were full of tears.

All this vanished when the door bell rang. Jasmine put the drawing aside and went to open the door. It was Albert, the policeman. He introduced himself and started asking Jasmine some regular questions that the police do ask.

He wanted to hear the story from her lips. He also mentioned that he didn't believe in the ghost thing as Sam did but his job necessitates him to arrest those kidnappers. She gave him the mobile phone she found under the sofa and told him that she believed that it belonged to one of the kidnappers.

"That's great! This we call an evidence! I can raise the fingerprints and maybe we can reach something useful." said Albert. He asked if she suspected anyone but she didn't.

While he was about to leave, they heard some noise outside. He loaded his gun, Jasmine stood behind him and he slowly walked to the door. He pointed his pistol towards that person but "Oh! It's Okay. He's Nick, a friend of mine" Jasmine told Albert holding his hand down. "Well! I have to leave now. I'll keep you updated as soon as I figure out anything! " Albert said before leaving.

Nick seemed to be angry in a way or another. More jealous -to be accurate - he was! He didn't like seeing someone else in Jasmine's home. He then knew that he was a policeman and came to help Jasmine.

This didn't make any less angry! Jasmine went to the kitchen to make him something to drink during which Nick took the pencil and a piece of paper that Jasmine kept aside and started to draw!

He drew Jasmine calling out for help and Albert was standing beside her! Jasmine saw the word from a reflecting mirror hung on the wall as "dl3H" and not "Help". She was now sure that the bloody messages were no more than a SOS messages! That was also confirmed by the sketched girl speaking for help!