Little girl, Little sister

The blood appeared on Jasmine's hand from no where. She was more than astonished! How come blood on her hand & no injury? Is that even possible?

In order not to worry her family, she put a bandage to cover her 'UNHURT' hand!

"How is your injury now?" asked her mum." Don't worry Mum ,it isn't a deep one" replied Jasmine with a straight smile.Justin could read the confusion in his sister's eyes but showed no action. He wanted not to press on his sister for just a doubt that he wasn't even sure about!

His mind went thinking in a way that someone might have hurt Jasmine & she is afraid to relieve that. For sure no one could think that this blood isn't Jasmine's. Even Jasmine herself couldn't believe what happened.

Dinner is over. Jasmine receives a phone call. It's from Nick. He invited her to come over his place as he was throwing a  party. Jasmine went to the party. It was a blast! "Great party" said Jasmine to Nick.

Nick's face was glad to hear that! " Thanks baby..I mean Jessy" replied Nick with a blushed face. So to get over this awkward scene, Nick offered to show Jasmine his place. The living room was fabulous. It was luxurious with so many photos on the wall. She was exploring these pictures when she shouted out loudly "WHO IS THIS GIRL, NICK?!!"

"This is my little sister who passed away last year.She had a car accident & needed a heart transplant but we couldn't find a donor" replied Nick with a deep sad tone.

" I'm so sorry" said Jasmine "I didn't mean to remind you!"

" I can't forget her, she is my sister! " said Nick. "Anyway let me show you my room"

After Jasmine left Nick's place & returned home, all what she was thinking about is how could be the girl who appears to her be Nick's little sister? And why she appears to Jasmine particularly? Is her accident wasn't just an accident? Was it a murder? Would Jasmine be the one who will reveal the murderer? And why would someone kill a little girl?! Jasmine's mind was nothing but a mess.