Coincidence or Destiny?

"What's the matter Justin?" said Jasmine. " Well.." said Justin hesitating " You know I have been seeing a girl these days and her cousin has been suffering since he lost his sister a year ago. So, she asked me to set you together " he explained.

" A blind date?" said Jasmine with a funny laughter. Justin convinced his sister after a long talk. He believed that his sister needed this date more than his girlfriend's cousin! She has been nearly isolated from people the past few days, so he suggested this would be a win-win situation.

Jasmine -for the first time- meets Sandy ; Justin's girlfriend. She was a pretty girl with a unique lovely hair style. Jasmine felt awkward while waiting for her blind date. And here is the surprise, her blind date was Nick. What a coincidence!

Well we can say that both of them felt shocked but relieved. It was quite an ordinary date but not lame. Justin asked Sandy to dance so did Nick with Jasmine.

While dancing, Jasmine & Nick had a little talk. Nothing remarkable rather than the truth behind Catherine's death! " Well Nick, Could I be rude & ask you about Catherine? I mean...." .

She didn't finish her words when Nick's phone rang. His face turned blue as if it was unexpected phone call. "Excuse me, Jessy" said Nick. " Hello? Yeah guys, Okay ,Okay !! Can't you just babysit her for half an hour more? "  said Justin with an angry serious tone. Jasmine asked him who this was. But he seemed to be high-strung! "Just friends" he answered. He excused to leave telling Jasmine that he would make up for her.

Babysit who? Just Friends?  Is he hiding something? Unexpected phone call just as mine on the same day? Babysit? Is Nick... involved in the 'corpse thing'?  Omg!

All these questions didn't leave Jasmine's mind till she reached home. 

If they were his friends, why not explain? Jasmine's mind was about to explode when she received a text message from Nick. When she was about to open it, the door bell rang.

They were two men wearing black suits,  black sunglasses & one of them had a tatto on his left hand. It seemed to be a Chinese word. They asked politely for a first-aid box as the one with the Chinese tattoo was injured. It seemed like a knife injury but was not that serious! Since she is a medical student,  she couldn't stand seeing a man bleeding. She has no choice but to help this fishy man!

She asked him how he got hurt, he answered her in a strange accent saying that he didn't see who had done this to him! " Well, you should report this to the police" said Jasmine. Before the wounded man reply, the other man interrupted them saying "Sure, we will. Thank You for help. We are in a hurry, We should leave" he said with a look to the other man.

It seemed like a code or something like that! As they were in a hurry, one of the men left a paper behind him ."Excuse me!" cried Jasmine loudly while rushing to the door. But the men disappeared!