Seen Sounds

Jasmine needed answers. Why did the girl tell her not to use her eyes? Why was she the only one who sees the girl?

Jasmine's mind became an empty place where her thoughts echoed! She can't figure out what was going on but her mind was full of question marks!

And here comes the weekend. Her parents finally arrived.They were tired but happy that their business went good.

Jasmine couldn't hide her anxiety. "Jessy, Is everything okay? " asked her mum.

"Yeah, mum" she answered with that fake smile.

Jasmine went to prepare the dinner. "Mum & Dad must be tired, I should hurry and finish the dinner as fast as possible! " Jasmine said.

While she was preparing the dinner, she heard a voice sounded like an echo. The voice was at first clear but soon it started to vanish "JESSYYyy e e e ..!"  the echoing sound said! She thought that might her parents called her. She went to the living room to check out. None of her parents were there. All were at their rooms taking some rest. Even Justin was sleeping.

She returned to the kitchen and continued preparing dinner. She accidentally dropped a plate. Time seemed to have stopped or slow motioned! While the plate was falling, she heard a crush like sound. She closed her eyes and saw glass smashing. It seemed like a car accident. She now hears a "Tick Tok" sound.

She is now back to reality! That sound was only the timer of the microwave! Jasmine cleaned the floor and served the dinner.

"Oh god, Jessy, your hand is bleeding!" said Justin. Jasmine stood up heading to the bathroom saying "Oh! I must have hurt myself while picking up the scattered pieces of the plate I dropped" she said. "I'm gonna wash it" she added.

At the bathroom, while she was cleaning the wound, she noticed that she was not hurt. Her hand was in a great state. Even there were no scartches .Obviously, It was not Jasmine's blood!