Chapter Three

Aizawa knew something was off when Bakugou Katsuki listened to him when he told him to get out of his class. He almost never listened to him when he told him to do something, so what happened to change that?

Shooting a text to Toshinori, they set out to find the hot-headed teen. It proved to be difficult because of how unpredictable he has been as of late.

"Where could young Bakugou be?" Toshinori mumbled half to himself

Searching up and down the streets for quite some time had tired them out, and they were almost ready to go to the police to find him before they heard a small explosion from a nearby park.

Walking somewhat cautiously in the direction of the sound, they found Katsuki sitting against a tree. He looked calm, which made them even more worried.

All Might had stopped in front of the student.

"Young Bakugou," he spoke slowly. "Is there something you need to talk about? We are your teachers. We are here to help you with whatever could be bothering you. On top of that, we are heroes. It would be unheroic of us to let something like this slide."

Katsuki's eyes slowly opened, yet they didn't hold the normal fire in them. They were dull. Hollow. Devoid of emotion. He looked dead.

Toshinori eyes widened with surprise. That was not a normal look at all. He was supposed to be yelling and screaming at them. Telling them to fuck off and that he would kill them.

"I'm guessing you guys are taking me back to school?" Katsuki's voice was even, no trace of hostility was woven into the words. Just monotonous words, spoken in an almost robotic manner.

"Yeah," Aizawa spoke plainly. Yes, the sight of his student put him on edge, but he wasn't going to say it out loud. "Come on. Get your stuff." He turned away from the teen, not being able to face him.

Katsuki slowly gathered his things. Picking up his papers and putting them back in their folders. His pencils back in their case.

Look what you did. You're making them uncomfortable. You did this. Useless. No one likes you. They are all liars. They are afraid of you. They see you as a threat. They see you as a villain.

Katsuki froze.

Yet his hands were shaking. It was like they had a mind of their own. Next followed his entire body. He trembled in his place on the floor. His eyes were wide. Shallow, quick breaths tore at his ever collapsing throat. His lungs felt heavy. His ribcage felt like it was broken into a million pieces. Hands clenched and unclenched. Mind racing a trillion miles a minute. He stared blankly at the floor, yet his face held, dare he say it, fear.

He was afraid.

But of what?

You're afraid of yourself.

A large hand fell on his shoulder, making him flinch back into the real world.

"Young Bakugou. Are you ok?" Toshi's voice was soft and calm as if he was approaching a scared puppy at the side of the highway.

Katsuki slapped his hand away.

"I'm fine."

No, I'm not.

"I don't need your help"

Please, help me.

He gathered his belongings and started in the direction of the school.

Both Aizawa and All Might followed.

He left his phone.

--