- 06 -

MEA

I really enjoyed myself at the movies. Afterward, Raven dropped me off back home. Sandra and William were sitting downstairs watching TV when I walked through the door.

"Goodnight Sandra!" I let it be known that I was speaking directly to her and not his creepy ass.

Never looking from the TV she responded "Night."

I looked over at William and he winked at me.

"Fucking pervert!" I yelled out loud.

Sandra quickly turned to me. I gave both of them a death stare before running up the stairs to my room. I locked my door and closed my eyes remembering that night he sexually molested me at 13 years old.

I never knew that what he did to me was completely sick at the time. No one ever talked to me about those kinds of things.

When I was old enough to realize what occurred I was sick to my stomach. I was upset at Sandra, him and myself. She turned a blind eye to the situation and that part messed me up. I went into a depression.

How could you blame your daughter?

She literally yelled in my face "you allowed this to happen."

I was a little girl I didn't know what was going on. She allowed that man to still be in our lives even after that night.

He never watched me again but she still allowed him to come around us. I ran away from home for a week. I stayed with Raven because I couldn't look her in the face. It took me forever to forgive her.

That night William was beating her I wanted him to kill her. But since I forgave her I decided to protect her. I did something that she should have done for Draya and me.

My unborn child will never feel the pain I went through during my childhood. Over my dead body will I allow someone to hurt my child! A tear fell from my eye. It was a memory that I wanted to forget.

I wiped my eyes and prepared myself for bed. Making sure my knife was close by. Once I saw William in the kitchen that day I had to make sure I protected myself at all times.

Twenty minutes later I got under the covers and rubbed my little belly. I was still not showing. If I didn't tell you I was pregnant then you wouldn't know.

I decided to think about something positive in my life. Like how I couldn't wait until I find out the gender.

A smile came across my face when I thought about having a mini-me. It doesn't matter if it's a boy or girl I'm just Team Healthy Baby. I already have names picked out. If it's a girl I'm thinking Jayla and for a boy, I like the name, Mason.

Dom always joked about getting me pregnant with twins. Now that is out of the question because there is only one child cooking in this oven.

Tears came to my eyes because I truly missed him. I wonder what he's doing?  I opened my phone and went on his Facebook page.

 I wonder what he's doing?  I opened my phone and went on his Facebook page