🌊⚓Chapter 15⚓🌊

Kayla's POV

I told myself I would never let him in again, yet here I am walking around holding hands with him.

We walk into the bedroom where everyone else has been waiting, and they immediately zoom in on our clasped hands. I try to dislodge my hands from Anthony's but he's not having any of that.

"Why are you trying to let go of my hand all of a sudden? Are you ashamed of me now? We were just making out in the kitchen?" He raised his left brow as if he was actually confused, but the smirk on his lips told another story.

"Yall was in there kissing and shit when we was worried about you?" Taylor asked in astonishment.

I pulled my hand from Anthony's grip and tried to make my way towards her.
He grabbed my waist and spun me around to face him.

"We're going to be leaving in a few. Rafe will come with me outside to make sure all of D'Mayo's men are gone. Grab one of the bags upstairs and pack a few things. It will be a few hours until we reach the next safe house."

He grabbed my face and said, "Don't cause any problems for Justin."

With that he kissed me in front of everyone and I felt my face heat up. Then he walked out of the room with Rafe. I wanted him to come back and take me with him, just so I wouldn't have to stay here with these nosey ass girls.

"Kayla, you're drooling babes." Niyah said, and I finally turned around.

She and Taylor looked at me with evil smirks on their faces. "Spill," they both said at the same time.

"Let's pack first and then I will tell you," I said hoping that by the time we finished packing the guys would be back.

"Lookie lookie, Kayla is following the rules. I guess she's afraid of getting spanked." Niyah smirked.

I rolled my eyes and quickly walked out of the room, followed by the laughter.

I found a bag and looked in the closet. I found a few pairs of clothes that looked to be my size. Once I finished in the room, I made my way to the bathroom.
I grabbed a few toiletries and shoved them into the bag.

"The cars are ready to go." I heard Anthony yell from downstairs. At the sound of his voice, butterflies took flight in my stomach. My emotions were so conflicted. A part of me wanted to be around him at all times, and another part of me didn't want to be anywhere near him.

I met the girls at the top of the stairs.

"You're going to tell us missy, just you wait." Taylor said then grabbed my hand.

Once we reach the bottom of the stairs, Anthony told us we would be taking two cars and that I would be riding with him.

Of course I thought, with a mental eye roll.

He smirked and continued to tell us who would be riding in each car. Afterwards he grabbed my bad and walked me out to the car. Everyone else was riding in the other car.

We got one the car and began riding. An awkward silence settled in, so I decided to turn on the radio. Before my hand could touch anything, Anthony grabbed it. He laced his fingers through mines and glanced over at me.

He looked back towards the road and placed both of our hands on his lap.

**************************************

Unknown POV

"Boss, Marquel is dead. How do you want to proceed?"

He sat at his desk staring into space, as if he didn't have a care in the world.

"Marquel has outlived his usefulness. Was anyone able to capture the girl?" He asked as he raised his brow.

"No sir, the whole team was wiped out."

He looked me in the eyes, and I felt a shiver go down my spine. He got up from his desk and began to walk my way.

"This job is taking longer than it should, you're after a girl. Honestly it shouldn't be this hard."

"With all due respect boss, I'm surprised they lasted as long as they did. Apparently Gustavo's second in command caught wind of our plan. He hired a few body guards for his daughter and her friends."

"Who are the body guards?"
He asked once again facing the window.

"Rafeal Montreal, Justin Maxwell, and Anthony Mariano."

"Get me all the information you can on the three of them, find the girl, and get another crew ready. This ends now."

My phone began to ring. I pulled it out and checked the caller id: Aiden. I showed it to D'Mayo.

"Put it on speaker."

"Anthony just called. They're on the move to the next safe house. Apparently, Marquel told them you were on the way. I will call you with the location in 10 minutes. I have to go, someone is coming."

**************************************
We made it to the safe house first. Anthony made me stay in the car while he checked the house. After a good ten minutes, he returned and told me it was safe to enter. We grabbed the bags and went inside.

It was early morning and I felt like I hadn't slept in forever.

"Take a nap."

"I need to be awake when they arrive."

"I will wake you up when they get here."

"No, I need to stay up just to make sure." I sat on the sofa and turned on the TV. I hope something interesting comes on so that I can stay awake.

I felt the sofa dip as Anthony sat next to me. He wrapped his arm around me and whispered in my ear.

"Why do you have to be so stubborn?"

His warm breath fanned across my ear. Just in time, I stopped the moan from escaping.

"Do you really want to stay up until they get here?"

"Yes, I need to stay up."

He pulled me onto his lap and began to lightly nibble on my ear. His hands slid under my shirt making a path towards my breast, as his lips began to make a path down my throat.

This time I couldn't hold the moan back.
He stopped his assault and turned me around. I sat straddled on his lap as his right hand cupped my face.

"I miss this. I miss us. More than that, I miss these lips."

He then leaned forward and kissed me. The kiss was full of longing. His tongue sought entrance, but I denied him twice. He groaned in frustration against my lips. He grabbed my ass and pulled me closer. The moment I gasped, his tongue entered my mouth.

I was so caught up in the moment, I didn't even hear the door open.

"Damnn!" Taylor and Niyah screamed in union.

"Get a room," Rafe groaned.

Autbor's note: So what do yall think will happen next? Time to celebrate this 3 year old. Will post another update soon.😘😘😘