8

Jimin grabs the Anilex and acts as if he bumps into one of the fuel people, wiping it on them.

"Get off the runw-w why the fuck are you so tiny"

Jimin really hoped that was a hallucination...

"DAEMIN! LOOK AT THIS! ITS A LEPRECHAUN!" He begins to yell, pointing at the midget that had his arms crossed.

"I hope to your mothers ass hairs that you aren't insulting me right now" The younger glares, tapping his foot in annoyance.

"And he speaks!" The employee cheers.

Jimin growls and storms off to the next person and soon enough he had gotten almost every worker on the runway until someone caught him.

Of course he was gonna get caught, what is this? A fairytale?

Haha. Fuck no.

The male falls to the ground with another man on top of him, pulling his hands behind his back.

"Code 475, I need help down on the runway" The flight attendant mumbles into his walky-talky. Yes, it was a dude flight attendant.

"Shucks" Jimin mumbles into the Bluetooth.

Ah.

Code word for: "give me back up right the fuck now"

Suddenly the attendant was lifted off of Jimin. Jungkook of course came to save the day with his hulk muscles.

Jimin gets up, wipes the Anilex on the attendant and runs, seeing all the guards chasing after him.

He gets on the plane and sees everyone on-

Jungkook...shit

Jimin wiped the Anilex on Jungkook too

So there the ravenette was, tripping over his own feet and thinking that there was a huge ass king frog infront of him.

Yoongi sees this and runs out. He pulls out a gun and points it at all the employees.

"Take one more step and you won't have a face" The blonde deadpans as he grabbed Jungkook and then ran toward the plane.

"Jimin! Go, go, go! The police are on there way" Taehyung yells.

Everything was so chaotic and you were just strapping yourself in the damn plane seat, with earbuds in.

What a gangster

Jimin runs to the front of the plane, Yoongi shooting at people left and right, Jungkook fighting them, Taehyung stressing out and yelling orders, Namjoon getting Jin to calm down and Hoseok helping Jimin up front.

It was as if it were Black Friday, everyone running toward what they want.

You laughed a bit at your own laziness and closed your eyes.

Ah. What a peaceful-

The plane began rolling down the runway, making your eyes shoot open. And suddenly...you all were in the air.

You all bloody did it. (I'm not british but I wanted to be iconic)

"Ladies and Gentleman, we are now heading to France" Hoseok says on the speaker, hearing cheers from everyone else.

"WOOOOOOOO"
—-
"Okay, Okay, but youre cuter"

"No! You are!"

"No, no! You ar-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU ALL HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR THE  PAST 15 MINUTES" Yoongi growls.

"I actually agree with the old man, ya'll needs shut your face holes or go fuck in the bathroom" Taehyung says.

"Why would you suggest them fuck? I don't wanna hear Jin screaming for 30 minutes" Your boyfriend sighs, taking your hand.

"Okay! Okay! We'll shut up" Namjoon glares.

"Bruh, you know what would be hella hot" Tae randomly says.

Everybody turns to him, waiting for him to continue.

"If Jimin and Hoseok were having anal while trying to steer the plane. That's what I call 'time to get PornHub premium".

You fake heaved as others gagged.

"Okay but how about no" You say and roll your eyes. "How about yes, that would be actually be amazing" Jungkook suddenly remarks.

"Then you all do it! Just stop talking about it" You gag and turn on music.

Yes, you were definitely still grieving and shocked about your mother but you had still been too busy to really think about it.

You were scared for when you did have time to think about it. Would you go into severe depression? Would you do something stupid?

You had no damn idea but for now, you were heading to France and that's all you cared about.

Sorry for the typos, I'm too lazy to fix them