9

"SHIT"

Your eyes shoot open

Screams rang in the air and banging invaded your ear drums.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU FLIP THE CHESSBOARD?!? I WAS ONE TURN AWAY FROM WINNING YOU FUCK TARD"

Ah.

Jungkook and Taehyung.

You get out of your seat and walk over to the two males.

"Hey sleeping beauty, how was the peaceful slumber?" Taehyung sends you a cheesy grin.

"It was pretty beautimous until I heard you shit wads" You roll your eyes while crossing your arms with a sigh.

"It's not my fault that your brother can't handle not winning" Jungkook glares at Taehyung while saying this.

The mafia scoffs. "My hand slipped" He mumbles. "Accident or not, you ruined my glorious dreams" You sass.

"Were these said glorious dreams of you topping Yoongi for once?" Taehyung raises an eyebrow whilst the younger by him began to snort.

You scoff. "This is not your position to be asking such a question" You cross your arm and strut away.

-Meanwhile-

Jimin had gotten used to steering the plane (which he really had no problem with) as Hoseok was talking up a storm.

"And so then-"

I'm really tired of him talking

Suddenly the male was cut off with a pair of lips.

Hoseok's eyes go wide before fluttering shut, his hand coming up to hold Jimin's jaw.

The younger then leaned away and looked ahead as if...well-

As if they hadn't just connected face holes

Hobi touched his lip, looking at the silver haired boy next to him. "D-did You sl-slip??" He stammers, his face hella red.

Jimin glares.

"No, Hoseok, I didn't fucking slip" He huffs. "T-then why did you u-uh do it?".

"Can you not get it through your thick skull?!" Jimin exclaims in frustration. He had liked Jung Hoseok for months and apparently the elder couldn't pick that up.

He would spend nights worrying about if he would do the wrong thing to make Hoseok shy away from him, Jimin would close his eyes and Hobi's sillhouette would remain where it was, clear in his mind, The younger would even dream about the man and wake up all giddy-

But God forbid Jimin actually try to confess his damn feelings.

"Get what through my thick skull, Jimin?!?" The elder exclaims.

"THAT I LIKE YOU. HOSEOK, I LIKE YOU, NOT JUST AS A FRIEND BUT MORE" The male yells.

Hobi sits in silence.

"I-I'm sorry, Jimin. I always thought that you were really straight like really".

"Pfft. Must give that fucking vibe off a bunch right after I kiss you, huh?" Jimin grumbles, flicking on a couple of buttons on the plane as he steers.

Hoseok plays with his fingers with a slight frown. "Jimin...." He whispers.

The aforementioned looks at the male

"....I like Yoongi...."
—-
"Smile, Y/n, you have lips for a reason" Yoongi chuckles, running his thumb across your bottom lip.

"Why smile when you can frown?" You mumble.

You weren't in any particular mood

You quite honestly felt numb; searching for some kind of emotion.
It scared you a bit but you tried to just pay attention to Yoongi.

All the sudden the airplane speaker comes on.

"....I like a Yoongi...."

Jimin smirks