2

Chapter color: Black

You get to the car and the first things you see are Yoongi and Taehyung. Your eyes sparkle in the moon light as they wander the two men that you have longed to see.

Yoongi jumps out of the car and wraps his arms around you as you breath in his scent.

It doesn't matter that you hadn't seen him for only 3 days, you were pretty much Yoongi Deprived.

"I missed you" He whispers and kisses your cheek before leaning away.

"Come on, princess, we need to get you back home" Taehyung says, giving you a wide box smile

You skip into the headquarters and sigh. "Ah~ the smell of- well, crack and weed but- I missed it" You say and put your hands on your hips.

You then feel arms wrap around your waist from behind and lips linger on the nape of your neck.

"I missed you, petal" The familiar blonde mumbles against your neck. "I missed you too, Yoongi".

"So when do we get paid?" Daehyun asks, walking in with Vernon and Tae.

"You'll get paid when you get paid, you shit case" Your brother glares at the two. "Well we did the damn job, we need to get paid for our deeds" Vernon says, acting all tough.

On the other hand, Tae doesn't budge; doesn't even blink before saying, "Back the fuck up before I flick your ass back to your mom, you butt hurt scum bags".

"That one stung" Hoseok hisses from behind your sibling. You snicker and turn around while leaning into Yoongi.

"I did the fucking job, Kim Taehyung, pay up" Vernon glares. The mafia raises up his eyebrows as you smirk and bend down, getting a small hand gun from your sock.

You knew this would come in handy. You then pointed it straight at the two boys after shuffling away from your boyfriend.

"I don't think Taehyung stuttered. You'll get the damn money when you get it. I suggest you leave before I blow your fucking faces off" You say and flash the two boys an innocent smile.

"Woah,woah! Put it down, there's no reason to make this a big episode-"

"Then leave. If there's not a reason to make it an episode, then you wouldn't make a big deal about getting your money in time. Scram, dick twitches" You then point the gun up to the roof and shoot, making the teens run out of the headquarters.

Now all eyes were on you. ".....I'm glad she's back!" Hoseok chuckles. "Aish! That's my sister~" Tae says ruffling your hair.

You smile until you remember that you left Eunsong home. "T-Taehyung" You mumble.

"Yes?"

"I got a d-dog and I left her home. Knowing mom and dad, they won't take care of her... I just-"