1

Chapter color: Black

The males black shoe digs into the ground as the cigarette flame dies out

The males black shoe digs into the ground as the cigarette flame dies out. Taehyung looks down at it, half heartedly and sighs.

The male had stayed up all night thinking of a plan yet all that came to mind was murder which should't be an idea so early on; Well that's what Hoseok said at least.

Taehyung tugs at his dirty blonde locks and lets out a huff of frustration. He then kicks a dark pillar that was holding up the roof, before walking back inside the house.

"Yoongi, you can't drink your problems away" The mafia hears from the kitchen. He walks in to see Yoongi holding a whole bottle of whiskey in his hand; most of it gone.

Jimin sighs and sits down. "This is unhealthy".

"It's helping me not g-go and murder that- that fu-fucking bastard that took m-my baby" Yoongi hiccups, already immensely drunk in the early morning.

None of the members had gotten a lick of sleep. They were all worried and paranoid about all of this and couldn't keep their eyes shut for more than 10 minutes.

Hoseok suddenly runs in, sweat coating his forehead, his fringe even slightly wet. "Y/N.... SH-SHES IN THE HOSPITAL" He yells.

Yoongi shoots out of the kitchen chair, as well as Jimin and Taehyungs head dart toward his hyung.

"How do you know?!".

"My trackers and GPS" Hoseok replies, regaining his breath. "JUNGKOOK! GET THE CAR NOW! Shit we gotta go quick"

 "JUNGKOOK! GET THE CAR NOW! Shit we gotta go quick"

Today you were leaving the hospital. They let you leave early which was only taking pursuit because of your mother screaming at the front desk.

She was scared that they would find you.

You huff as you get your belongings together and in a suitcase. You shut it and set it on the floor, waiting for your mom to come back and tell you that the car was out front.

As you were waiting, a small boy in a gown trudged down the hallway. Dark circles under his eyes, messed up raven hair and deep cuts on his arm.

You shut your eyes tightly at the sight.