13

(Yes I'm back. I had no reason not to write, I was just lazy :) )

Yoongi slams his fist on the brown coffee table in your all's shared room.

"Fucking hell!" He exclaims, plopping down on the small couch, rubbing his teary eyes.

After Hoseok had shut him out, Yoongi went back to the room where he had found the bloody razor on the tiled bathroom floor.

He had tried going back to Hoseok's room but the damn boy wouldn't answer.

It was his fault for what you had done, right?

Thats how this all goes

It ends up all coming back on Min Yoongi, the gangster of Korea.
—-
Your eyes flutter open and the strong smell of cheap hotel coffee fills your nose.

You sit up to see Jimin and Hoseok sitting on a single bed, talking while sipping their cups coffee.

Jimin then sees you and smiles.

"Morning princess" He says, making Hoseok look back at you.

You smile and wave, then stand up and walk to the bathroom.

Hoseok gets up and follows you. "What are you doing?" He asks, standing in the doorway.

"Making sure I look presentable" You laugh, fixing a couple strands of your now messy hair.

Hobi steps forward and hugs your back.

"Remember our promise? You have to live up to it, Y/n" He mumbles, then letting go and leaving you to cleaning yourself up.

You set a soft smile on your lips, before fixing more of your hair.
—-
"Peppa~~ why are you in my boyfriends asshole?" Taehyung snorts before seeing Jungkooks head snap toward him in confusion.

"DUDE, WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKING. I have never had a boner retract faster in my life" He rolls his eyes, getting up and pulling his boxers on.

"Come on Kookie! I was kidding!" Taehyung whines.

"Shut up, rat"
—-
"Okay so we go to the car enterprises and get a rental car and just- blast outta here?" Namjoon asks Jin.

They were the only ones ACTUALLY planning. Smh

"I mean...that's the only thing we can do that makes sense" Jin shrugs.

"Alright we need to do this soon because I'm definite that we're already on the news." Joon states.

"No shit Sherlock"
—-

(A small boring filler)