11

You sigh in frustration as a tear rolls down your cheek. It was bizarre.

Who kills their mother and runs away?

Apparently you do.

You all had gotten into a motel which was ghetto as fuck but you all were also ghetto as fuck so you didn't see much of a problem.

You get on your phone and look at the Korean news and surely, there you all were.

Your faces plastered everywhere, articles about why and what made you all do it, fake stories about how you all drugged the passengers on the plane and much more.

You sent the articles to everyone, since they were all out doing their own thing. Everyone was planning on their own except you.

You were crying over what you had done, still in slight shock.

You scroll down on the articles until you see a long ass story on you. It was about how you were on a 'Murdering spree'.

You scoff with hot tears spilling out of your eyes. "This is utter shit" You sob silently.

There was no fucking way that any of this would end well. There is no way in hell that you wouldn't end up in jail.

What was this? What the fuck were you doing with your life?

You had one chance before all of this happened and that one chance was right after you had broken up with your boyfriend.

What foolish girl walks out at night alone on a dead road? If only you had just went right back home after Vernons-

No.

You shouldn't have went to Vernon's in the first place. Your relationship wasn't going anywhere so why did you even waste the time to go there that day?

None of this would have happened if you would have just stayed home.

You wouldn't have a gangster boyfriend

You wouldn't know that you have a mafia brother

And you wouldn't have killed your mother

She would still be at home, cooking dinner.
—-
(Please skip this part if you are sensitive, considering that it posses touchy subjects, such as cutting and major depression)

You let a tear run down your face; blood slides off your arm as if it were to be an avalanche of cold ice.

This is who you were now? The girl who both runs from and cuts away her problems?

What was next? Could it possibly get worse than this?

You honestly didn't think so.

You take the blade and a gasp comes from your lips. Yet another slice to your arm and you didn't care.

Oh?

What was this?

A knock a the door

Just another thing you needed

(This was a small filler. Sorry that I took an unnoticed break. I will try to write much more soon)