chapter 21

I wanna do thisss!^

-

-Angel's pov:

I woke up as I didn't see Carl next to me. I got a little worried. I got up and put on shorts and a sweater as I went into the twins rooms. The kids were nowhere to be found. As I started to panic as I went downstairs and saw the kids eating cereal with Carl.

"You guys did wake me?" I said to them as the twins kept watching tv and eating cereal as I caught Carl's attention. "Hey babe" Carl says as I smiled and gave him a kiss. "Eww! Mommy and Daddy are kissing!" Katherine says.

I was happy to hear that. Mommy and Daddy. Sounded more happily.

"Kids.. mommy and I, have something to tell you guys!" Carl says as the kids look at him.

"We're gonna be together forever now ok!" He says as they hug him tightly.

I loved this moment.

-

As it was the next day I had gotten ready and had gotten the kids ready to go to daycare. As Carl was still sleeping until he woke up as I was downstairs with the kids letting them finish eating their cereal.

"Where you taking them?" Carl said as I smiled. "Good morning baby!" I say as he comes close to me and kisses me. "I'm taking the kids to daycare while I do some running around for the house." I say. As he looks at me, "can I go?" He says as I look at him, "of course! Do you want to come with me to drop off the kids too?" I say. "Yeah" He says.

The twins got done eating their breakfast as they were both ready and so was Carl and I. We got into the car and drove off the the daycare place.

"Can I sign them in?" Carl says as I smile and shake my head yes.

He takes the kids out of the car and walks with them inside the place.

-

-Carl's pov:

I walked into the place with Damian and Katherine as I went up to the front to sign them in as a lady comes by as I started writing my name and phone number and the time I dropped them off. I heard a familiar voice.

"Carl?" Kassidi says.

I didn't know what to do or say. As I was about to say something Katherine speaks.

"Bye daddy!" As she waves by and goes into the room with all the other kids with Damian as they both run towards me to give me a hug and a kiss. I can get used to that all the time now.

"Kassidi..." I say quietly. "It's been awhile." She says, "I see you have kids.." she says also. I shake my head yes. "Well I better get going.." I say as she shakes her head.

I leave the place and go inside the car and felt shocked.

-

-Angel's pov:

As Carl got inside the car he looked like he just saw a ghost.

"You good?" I asked. He shakes his head no. "What wrong babe.." I say lowly. "Kassidi works there." He says.

I took a deep breath. I didn't know she worked there if I did I would have never let the kids go there. I take my eyes off Carl and take a look at the steering wheel and looked at my nails.

"Did she talk to you.." I say as he looks at me. "Yeah.." He says as I don't say anything. "What did she say." I said. "She just said it's been awhile since we seen each other. And that she just found out I have two kids." He says.

I look at Carl and I take my necklace out of the box from the glove compartment.

"I've kept this.. since forever.. and I want you to know Carl." I say as I start putting on the necklace back on. "I'm always going to be yours... you belong to me and I love you." I say as he smiles. "I can't even describe the feeling so have for you. Your such a strong person raising two kids on your own. I appreciate you so much baby." He says as I smiled.

-

While me and Carl are driving I go to Ulta to go shop for makeup.

As we get into the place the lady says.

"Hi welcome!" She says as she smiles and Carl and keeps her eyes on him. "Can you not? You obviously see me with him!" I say to her as she rolls her eyes. Carl smirks and laughs. "What?" I say as we go in a section where the eyeshadow palettes are. "You crazy baby" I say as she giggles, "so what I'm not tryna have a bitch over here thinking she can have my man when he has me and two kids!" I say as he laughs and pulls me too him to the back corner of the store as he smashes his lips into mine as some people pass by.

"Carl their looking!" I said as he smirked.

-

-Carl's pov:

It's been hours since we've been in this makeup store. If I knew we were going to be here for most of the whole day I would have stood home and watch the kids.

As me and Angel were at the cashier already I paid for her makeup as she looked at me. "Baby you don't have to do that-." She says as she cuts herself off as I already put my card chip in and take it out as the lady gave her the bag and we were out the door.

As we got in the car and started driving I can feel her looking at me I was driving us to the daycare to pick up the twins as she puts on a song and puts her hand on my member while I was driving.

"This song from me to you baby. Whenever I listen to it, it reminds me of you.." she says as she puts it on in the car.

"What's it called?" I asked.

"New balance by Jhene Aiko." She said.

-

🖤