#5 : Met y/n

Jennie's POV

It's Saturday, meaning that Rosé doesn't work today. I've been feeling sick at this damn time. The morning sickness makes me want to stay inside all day. But then I also feel like I need some fresh air. Which is perfect because Rosé wants me to meet her friends today.

We'll be meeting them at the mall in an hour. I joined her for coffee as soon as I had gotten out of the shower. "Have your parents tried calling you?" She asked. I pursed my lips before replying. "Nope, I don't expect them either."

She nodded drinking her coffee. Her eyes light up as if remembering something. "My mom says congrats."

The mention of Mrs. Park makes me smile. "Have they left for their trip yet?" I wondered. Rosé's parents both love to travel. They don't have any responsibilities since Rosé is old enough. There isn't a place they haven't visited.

"They leave next week. I wish I could go." She pouted. I smiled, "One day you'll be able to travel too, Rosé." She could do it now but she doesn't want to do it alone. Her smile widened as she fantasizes about visiting Hawaii. I empty what's left of my coffee and wash the cup.

"We should get ready."  I told her, going to my room. We'll most likely be walking around so I choose something comfortable. I've always been kind of serious, being raised by people who were so uptight all of the time. Making friends was fairly easy yet I find myself being nervous to meet her friends.

Rosé described them all to me as easy going and down to earth. So, I hope they don't hate me at first glance. When we get to the mall, we walk towards the giant waterfall. I can tell it's them when we get closer and they all stand up. I have four sets of eyes on me as I give them a coy smile.

Rosé stands beside me. "This is my friend, Jennie but she likes Jen better." She tells them. "Jen, this is Y/n, Lisa, Nayeon, and Dahyun who hates being called that." She grinned at her glare.

"Hey." I smiled. To remember their names, I repeat them in my head. Nayeon and Lisa are both having a light brown hair and brown eyes. Dahyun has dirty blonde hair. If she's not the definition of a beauty than I don't know what it is. Y/n has dark hair and brown eyes. I would never approach her on my own. Her obvious muscles are enough to intimidate me.

We walked around the mall, Lisa showing me the best stores. I buy a few things since I could only bring so much from my parent's house. It feels natural being around them. It's just Rosé and Lisa beside me since the other three were hungry. They tried a couple of times to get out of it but Lisa wasn't having it. She finally sighed and told them to go.

I sit with my phone while they continue to try clothes on. There's nothing I hate more than trying clothes on. I just get whatever looks like it will fit.

Rosé poked her head out, looking for me. "You can go to the food court if you want." She smiled. "I know you'd rather be there than here." Uh, she knows me well.

"Are you almost done?" I stood up, more than happy to go. Hehe. She gives me a look before shaking her head. I laughed and tell her to join us when they're done.

The smell of unhealthy sweets and foods fill the air. I make my way towards the three that are happy to be away from the shopping.

"Hey" I say, sitting beside Y/n. She looks cool. They wave or say something incoherent, stuffing their faces. Y/n then stands up, wiping her hands on a napkin. "Hm. Jennie, do you like pizza?" She asked. When I nod, she goes to the line. Even she looked so intimidating, she's still so kind. No wonder, she's became a best friend to Rosé. I then plan to give her my money so she can pay but Dahyun tells me to sit. "It's okay, she's got it."

Deciding not to argue, I stay in my seat.
Nayeon suddenly leaned forward, acting as if she's interrogating me. "How old are you?" She asked.

"Twenty three." I answered. She nodded, tapping her fingers on the table.

"Okay, how did you meet Rosé?" Never heard that one before. I smiled.

"We met in middle school. We even shared a class together." We became inseparable ever since.

Her questioning is stopped when Y/n comes back. She sets my pizza down along with a lemonade. I thank her, really wanting to pay her back.

She looked at Nayeon. "Are you interviewing her?" She chuckled. Aw. She sounds sexy.

Dahyun tells me that Nayeon is always like that and I will get used to her. I like that, she has a sense of humor.

It takes twenty minutes for Rosé and Lisa to join us. They carry four bags each and we move to a bigger booth.

I've gotten to know them each a little bit, learning about how they all met and such.

It was fun to be able to enjoy my first weekend here, especially after seeing Rosé's friend named Y/n. She's cute.