ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯

song for chapter:
sad!-xxxtentacion
highly recommended + put on repeat (if needed)

i opened my eyes the next morning, knock knock.

"alex? are you still asleep?" joy asked softly.

"i just woke up." i replied rubbing my eyes. "jin is here."

i sat up in bed. i rubbed my head, "why is he here?" i asked. "he told me everything. he said he wants to apologize."

i scoffed. that's when jin walked in. "alex, i'm sorry." he said looking into my eyes. purple bags hung under his eyes, he hasn't slept.

joy walked away, leaving me and him alone. i stayed there, sitting in my bed, under the covers, staring at him.

he walked over and sat at my feet, "i'm so sorry alex. i don't know how many times i need to say it." he started.

"i should've never gotten mad at you. it's just, no one else is here to protect so it's my job, and i can't fail at that job. i shouldn't have said what i said, you have no idea how bad i feel. i'm sorry that i hurt your feelings. i regret what i said as soon as it came out of my mouth."

i looked down at my fingers, i sighed. i couldn't stay mad at him forever.

"okay." i said. "what?" he asked. "okay, i forgive you." he smiled, "i won't ever do it again."

he got onto to bed, laying next to me. i stayed under the covers as he put his arm under my head, "i love you." he said. "i love you too seokjinnie."

i wrapped my arm around him, my head moving up and down as he was breathing. i looked up at him, he fell asleep. i smiled.

i got out of bed, i took off his shoes for him, putting my blanket over him. i walked out of the room quietly.

i went downstairs, joy was on the couch watching tv, "is everything solved?" she asked. i nodded, "yeah but, he fell asleep."

i went into the kitchen grabbing breakfast. ding.

8:50am
yoongi: is jin w you?

8:51am
me: yeah

8:51am
yoongi: is everything cool now?

8:52am
me: yeah

i locked my phone. bringing my bowl of cereal with me as i sat down on the couch next to joy.

————————————————————————

about an hour later, seokjin woke up. he had sat down with us on the couch.

"are you guys coming to the party next weekend?" he asked. i looked at joy, "we'll see if we feel like going when the time comes." she answered.

"and i don't think you would want me to go right?" i added. he shrugged, "you deserve your freedom." i shook my head.

i scoffed, was he serious?

"are you serious? you would let me go to that party?" i asked, he nodded. i wonder what happened to him.

he looked at his phone before standing up, "the guys need me, i'll see you later alex, bye joy." and he was out the door.

"well that was weird," joy said. "he allowed you to go to a party, can you believe that?"

"no. no i can't."

10:56am
me: tae. whats going on?

10:57am
taehyung: wdym?

10:58am
me: why is jin allowing me to go to that party next weekend?
me: and why did he leave in such a hurry right now?

ring ring.

"so he said you could come to the party?"

"yes."

"why?"

"i don't know, that's what i want to know. like, this kind of freaks me out."

"well i'm not with the guys right now. i'm on grocery shopping duty, but ask namjoon."

i sighed, "okay then."

i quickly dialed namjoon's number.

"alex?"

"joon, i need you to answer some questions."

he sighed, "what?"

"first, why is jin letting me go to the party next weekend and two, what the hell are you guys doing now that he had to leave in such a rush for?"

"hold up, he's letting you?"

"oh my god joon, answer the damn questions."

"okay. i don't know why he's letting you go to this party, and i don't know why he left in such a rush."

"but he said you guys needed him?"

"nope. i haven't called him...what did he tell you?"

"he told me he needed to go because you guys needed him and he left in a rush."

"god dammit, listen i'll call some people up and find out where he is, i think i have an idea of where he is."

"what? who are you gonna call? where is he?"

"don't worry about it alex. it's not your business to know."

"not my business-joon you better tell me what the fuck is going on!"

click.

"shit."

"what's wrong?" joy asked. "i don't know, seokjin is up to something and the boys aren't telling me shit." i quickly went into my room to change out of my pajamas, joy following me.

"what could he be up to though?" she asked.

i shrugged. i put on some leggings, big grey t shirt, white vans, and a red flannel over.

i quickly went to the door, grabbing my keys, "do you think he's in trouble?" she asked worriedly.

"i'm about to find out."

•••

shits finna get realllll
another note: im so sorry if some of the songs really dont go w the chapter :((( and i also might repeat the same songs for other chapters if i cant find a different song😅