ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢

song for chapter:
bad-xxxtentacion
highly recommended + put on repeat

two months.

two months had passed by.

yet, it felt like eternity.

i got no word from seokjin, yoongi, or joy.

nor did i give any in return.

i felt sad.

namjoon and the maknaes were there for me though. they kept me smiling everyday.

the way they teased me and annoyed me, was just to check if i was okay, to fulfill their concerns.

seokjin and yoongi occasionally came by, but only to have a drink or a smoke with the rest of the guys. they looked at me, but never spoke to me.

i just ignored them.

in fact, they were over right now. usually, i stayed in the guest room, watching movies.

when i went downstairs i saw seokjin but no sign of yoongi. i brushed it off and went into the kitchen to grab some food and a drink.

i heard the front door open, i assumed it was yoongi.

as i was preparing a sandwich for myself i heard yoongi's voice. i frowned at the sound of how his voice sounded.

broken.

i heard feet walking towards the kitchen, i turned around the meet yoongi.

we both froze at each other's presence.

he gulped, "i-i'm sorry. i didn't know you were in here." he muttered.

"i-it's fine.."

i quickly grabbed my sandwich and my water bottle and walked out. as i passed him i smelled cigarette on his clothing.

i tucked my lips into my mouth, stopping in my tracks.

i turned around to see him reaching into the liquor cabinet.

"why are you smoking again?" i blurted out.

his body whipped around at the sound of my voice.

"you promised me..."

he shrugged, "why do you think i'm smoking again?"

my jaw clenched at his tone, "excuse me for being concerned."

"concerned? are you serious? you're concerned about why i'm smoking again?"

i gulped.

he scoffed, shaking his head. he grabbed the bottle of liquor in his hand and walked out the kitchen. my lips quivered.

but i held back my tears.

"i'm gonna get going." i heard his voice echo.