ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢

song for chapter:
the recipe-kendrick lamar
highly recommended + put on repeat

it's been weeks since the incident with seonwoo and yoongi.

i haven't spoken to seonwoo since. and yoongi...

well, i've been kind of weird around him since i have feelings for him now. i've been trying to hide it but, the only person that has been able to see right through me was joy.

she found out. and now she won't stop bugging me. i just couldn't believe it, i'm getting feelings for yoongi, a gang member.

i sighed. here i was, buying chips and sodas for me and joy. i looked to my right to see someone familiar in the aisle.

i looked closely, seonwoo.

i quickly walked over to him, "seonwoo?" he turned his head. he still had the scratches on his face.

i smiled at him, "hey." he gave me a small smile. "um, i've been meaning to text you." i said.

he just looked at me, he didn't say anything. "i just wanted to apologize seonwoo, for that night, for yoongi. i'm so sorry." i said. "it's fine." he muttered.

"but you see, it's really not. what yoongi did was uncalled for. i don't know why he did that." i added. he sighed, "alex, it's fine. it happened, it's over now. there's no need for an apology."

"um, okay then. do you think we can still be friends, maybe hang out sometime?" i asked. "no, i don't think so. i don't need to live in fear that some gang member is gonna kill me."

"you don't understand. he did that to defend me." i argued. "but he still hurt me. i felt like i had to fight for my life that night, alex."

"well, you did try to force me into kissing you when i didn't want to." he scoffed, "whatever alex. we're not going on a date again, and we'll never be friends again. so just drop it."

"you're such a dick." i said. "oh really?" he asked. "yes, i tried apologizing but no, you wanna be a dick about it."

he chuckled. he pushed up against the shelves in the aisle, i gasped. "listen to me, and listen to me carefully, alex. if your little gang member friends come near me, i'll make sure they never come near me again. got that? i tried being nice to you alex but no, that little bitch yoongi had to step in."

"don't fuck with me alex. or else." i gulped, "or else what seonwoo, you won't do shit."

"you haven't seen the rest of me alex. and you don't want to."

he walked away. i felt my chest breaking. that darkness in his eyes, that wasn't the seonwoo i met a couple weeks ago.

he really threatened me and bangtan. i sighed, before grabbing final things from the store.

————————————————————————

i drove to namjoon's house. i couldn't stop thinking about what seonwoo said to me. it scared me.

when i got to namjoon's house, seokjin opened the door, "hey alex-whoa, are you okay?" he asked.

"w-what? i'm fine." i said. i lied. i was on edge.