ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔒𝔫𝔢

song for chapter:
people are strange-echo and the bunnymen
highly recommended + put on repeat

i opened my eyes, my legs tangled with yoongi. his soft snores filling my ears.

i smiled as i kissed his cheek softly, maneuvering myself out of his arms slowly. trying not to wake up. i grabbed his shirt from the floor, slipping it into my body.

it fit like a dress on me. i quietly walked out of the room and into the living room.

i fixed my hair as i walked into the living room.

but i froze.

at the sight of the guys sitting quietly in the living room.

their attention all turned to me, gaining smirks from all of them.

"rough night?" hoseok asked.

i squinted my eyes at him, "funny."

i turned around quickly, "where are you off to?" jimin asked.

"well, i didn't know you guys were here. you guys were quieter than usual. so i'm going to go and put some pants on."

"nah just leave the pants off, it suits you." jungkook smirked.

i rolled my eyes and went back into the room. as i entered i saw yoongi sitting at the edge of the bed. his head shot up to me, smiling immediately.

"so you're the one who took my shirt." i smiled, "well i came back to put some pants on because the guys are out there and i didn't even know."

he chuckled, "and you walked out like that?" i nodded my head. he laughed. i rolled my eyes. he stood up and walked over to me, placing his hands on my waist, kissing me softly.

"i never told you a tattoo looks good on you huh?" he asked. i smiled, "no i don't think you did."

he smiled before giving me another kiss, his hands moved down to my ass, squeezing lightly, "put some pants on yeah? i'm the only one who gets to see you like this." he said deeply.

i stuttered as i spoke, his actions and tone throwing me off, "o-okay." he smirked as he watched me grab my pants and put them on. he grabbed another shirt and slipped it on along with some pajama pants.

we both walked out into the living room, the guys looking at us, "does this mean you're not going for round two?" taehyung smirked.

they all laughed. i looked at seokjin, his eyes pinned on me. right. i haven't properly forgave him yet, i bet he only thinks i forgave yoongi.

i removed myself from yoongi's arms as i walked over to seokjin, grabbing a hold of his wrist. i pulled him up from the couch and took him to the hallway where yoongi's room was, away from the guys.

he furrowed his eyebrows at my actions, confused of what i was doing.

i wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly. he immediately hugged me back, "alex what are-"

"don't ruin it." i spoke. he chuckled lightly and continued hugging me, "i'm sorry." he whispered. i smiled into his chest. i pulled away from him, he smiled wide at me, messing up the top of my hair with his hand.