-it was the drinks-

Tzuyus point of view

Morning had come. I could hardly sleep sense Momo was being all emotional next to me. She was still curled up hugging a pillow when I decided to get up and check on dahyun who was on the couch.

Mina was laying their on her phone.
"Mina" She turned her head "what?"
"We have the day off." I moved and took a seat next to her. "I was able to get the ok" "Good we need it really bad. I heard what happened."

We both turned are head when dahyun rolled off of the couch. She groaned and removed the tightly rapped blanket from around her.
"Ah..what"

Me and Mina immediately laid down. She stumbled up and looked at us. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes, pretending to have been asleep. "Tzuyu.. w..why are you guys out here."

Minas point of view

While tzuyu was involved with dahyun I decided to go and check on Sana.

She was still asleep but turning a lot. A couple minutes went by untill she woke up. Her eyes immediately met with mine. "Minari~ where's Jihyo? My head hurts."

Tzuyus point of view

I gathered dahyun in the kitchen and gave her some pills.

Mina came minutes later with Sana by her side and Chaeyoung on her other.

Nayeon and jeongyeon slurred into the kitchen immediately opening the pills. "Morning..."

"Ahh we have work today fuck!!" Jihyo started racing around making sure everyone was up.
She slowed down when she saw Sana and dahyun. Her eyes got a scared look in them. Momo looked the same as she decided to join us at the table. They both sat next to each other trying to avoid dahyun and Sana.

"Hurry up we have to go down soon." Jihyo stared to huff her food down fast. "Jihyo Stop."  "What? Why."
"I got the ok for work to be canceled. Let's all talk."

Momos point of view

I was terrified to start this conversation but it had to be done. Me and Jihyo looked at each other then at Sana and dahyun.

Tzuyu started the conversation
"Sana do you remember anything about last night?" "Um other than getting really mad at Jennie not really it kind of got really blurry after that." I began to fiddle with my fingers as tzuyu looked at me then at dahyun.

"Dahyun what do you remember last night?"
"I remember playing mafia...then ah drinking a lot and singing."

Jihyos hand went to my thigh rubbing it lightly. "Momo Tell Sana."
Sana looked at me confused. "What happened! You guys are scaring me."

"Sana we kissed." Her eyes went wide and she covered her hands with her mouth.
"I'm sorry if hadn't gotten that close to you this All wouldn't of happened." Sana looked at jihyo who had her head down.
"wait what. Jihyo...I was drunk and didn't mean it. I don't have feelings for momo any more."
Jihyos hand got into a fist under the table I grabbed it before Sana could see how mad she was.

"Jihyo talk." "Dahyun you kissed me." Dahyun stood up in shock "no!" She looked at me right in the eyes "I didn't. I don't remember!"
"This isn't far! It wasn't us it was the drinks."

"But aren't drunk actions sober thoughts!?" Jihyo stood up and ran to her room. "Jihyo!"
Sana ran after her in a frantic.