-yes!-

Momos point of view

Jihyo dragged me, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung into are singing room.

"Hey Tzuyu make sure you and Lia keep them away...ok bye" Jihyo put down the phone then handed us all individual notebooks.

"what's this for?" She handed us pens. "To Figure out what to saw when we all propose"

I didn't even think about that. "Oh"

"I already started thinking about this...I'm so nervous" Chaeyoung stared at the paper. I could imagine the look in Minas face. Her happiness would make Chaeyoung cry almost immediately.

I had no idea what to write. There was just to much I wanted to say to Dahyun.

"I think I'm just going to say it naturally"

"Nayeons going to laugh at you then"

"Ah no she won't...well maybe I'll write a little"

Dahyun already had her big speech ready.

"I think I'm going to do it after her speech.."

"Oh that would be good..I can just imagine her face" Jihyo smiled.

"How about Sanas face, she'll be on the ground crying" jeongyeon moved closer to Jihyo.

My hand went fast as I wrote everything I could think of on the paper. The whole thing was filled.
Jeongyeon had the same problem.

"Can I just hand this to her.." Jihyo shook her head. "Slim it down...you will both use up all are concert time."

"Do the staff even know about this?"

"Not yet but I was thinking we could go tell them"

"What about jyp?" "No. Let's keep it a surprise for him"

"I don't know if he will be happy or mad."
"Who cares we're getting engaged!!"
————

I slimed it down and came up with the perfect little paragraph that Dahyun would cry over for days.

Even I started crying half way through my reread.

My anxiety was started to catch up to me. I was really going to propose to her. The thought was absolutely crazy to think about.

Dahyun scared me as she jumped on the bed next to me. "What you got there?"

I grabbed my notebook immediately and hit it in my shirt. "It's my Journal"

"Can I look?" I shook my head. "Why not.."

"Because." She reached under my shirt but I was to fast. "Momo!"

"No! It's mine!"

"But I wanna see it!" 

"Please dahyun.." she pouted at me.

"Fine...Is it for me!?"

"Yes But you don't get to see it yet! It's my thing for once and for you. So don't peak"

"Maybe I shouldn't have showed you mine..I'll have to change it up!" She walked up and hugged me.

"I love you Momo"

"Sorry....I love you" She smiled wide. "I can't wait~"

"Me either."
————

Jihyo has went with the others and asked. It was concert day. The managers were mad but still accepted are request.

This would go down in kpop history and Korean history. We were really putting are selves on the line but anything to know that I could possibly make dahyun mine forever.

"Momo I'm so nervous!!" Chaeyoung ran up to me with tears in her eyes. "It's ok...we got this. Hopefully" I frowned.

"You two are never nervous what's up?" Nayeon looked at us worried grabbing chae and holding her like a baby. "Nothing. Just the whole concert. We've worked so hard"

"We have but we've done this before. Whatever your worried about forget it because we got once"

I have dahyun always.
————

It was time. The song before the last.

The song stopped and the lights turned off. Everyone went silent like they knew what was going to happen but no one knew.

I ran to the right side of the center stage with the others who were getting ready for the biggest speech of their lives.

Why did I choose to be first. I was a mess already. I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

I put the mic up to mouth. "Once!!" They roared with excitement. "Once!!" One more time.

The lights flashed on only me. Mina,Nayeon, and dahyun looked more confused then ever. Jihyo pushed me forward. I walked to the middle of the stage.

"There's something I've been meaning to do for a while now....but I wanted the best location"

The lights flashed now on dahyun and me. "Momo what are you doing?"

I walked up to her. "Dahyun I want you to be with me forever. I love every single moment I have with you. You make my life so fun and beautiful. Everything about you makes me so happy" I got on one knee and jihyo ran up handing me a ring.

Dahyun was shocked. Her hand was covering her mouth. She was blushing like you couldn't imagine. "Dahyun! Marry me!!"

"YES!"

One after one the others started to do the some thing. Everyone was crying and emotional.

Onces were cheering like crazy.

Everything was perfect. I was engaged to my soulmate and so were my friends.

"Momo I love you~"

Finally after a while I felt the need to finish this story

Finally after a while I felt the need to finish this story. So so sorry for the horribly long wait 😞😞

If you liked this story then definitely check out my other ones as well :)

Sorry again 😞