-scared-

Jihyos point of view

Chaeyoung continued to be sad all week, it was starting to piss me off.

I decided to take this into my own hands. forgetting what I said to momo and dahyun I went to Chaeyoungs room. Her door was closed and the lights were off. "Chae I'm coming in"

She immediately got herself together rubbing away tears. "Jihyo.." her tears made me furious. What the fuck happened!

"Chaeyoung What happened" I sat next to her and held her in my arms. "Nothing..I just can't find a way to do it...I'm scared jihyo. How did you possibly do this." I thought back to when I confessed my love for Sana. She had been in love with momo but rejected..I was a nervous wreck that night. "I just couldn't hold it in anymore so I got her alone and did it."

"But I know it's not that easy jihyo." I didn't know what to say she was completely right it was never easy.

"Look Chaeyoung if you love someone enough you will do anything you can to show that person even if your emotional." Her eyes watered more. "Jihyo..I love Mina."

Mina was always a Soar topic when it came to being anything other than straight. She hated seeing us all touchy and even went to the lengths to ask us to stop, but I felt it was different with chae all the members did to. They would get so close at times I'd think Mina had given in but she'd still stray away from any gay activity.

"What if she rejects me jihyo." I thought about the possibility and dismissed it right away. "Chaeyoung listen to me. There is a Chance she rejects you but you need to show her that she can love you. Show her how much she means to you, give her the love she's been needing."

Chaeyoungs point of view

Jihyo left my room leaving me a ball of emotions. I need to think of a way to confess. To show mina I loved her with everything I had.

Dinner was ready so I bundled up my confidence and joined everyone. They all sat in there usual pairs. Jihyo gave me a stern look. I sat next to dahyun, to afraid to try and be near Mina but she sat next to me anyway...get away Mina. Her eyes locked with mine...I was scared.

I felt tears weld up in my eyes. Why dose she look at me like that when I know she doesn't feel anything for me anyways! I felt my body run into anywhere I could to get away. Tears made my vision blurry.

Not even realizing I was minas room. Her smell took over my nose making me cry even more. Why had I fallen for her.

Minas point of view

Chaeyoungs eyes sparkled looking at me, she looked scared. I felt confused. Before I knew it she ran into my room covering her eyes and slamming the door.

Everyone looked concerned. Jihyo spoke up. "Mina, go talk to Chaeyoung your her best friend." I was her best friend over the years we had developed a strong relationship towards each other. I'd always lean on her for help so it was now my time to help her.

I nervously knocked on the door. "Chaeyoung~" I said in my softest voice to let her know I wasn't mad or anything. I heard nothing on the other side. "Chaeyoung please." She opened the door and I saw tears flowing down her face...why. "Chae~ what's wrong." I Walked in the room and sat on my bed next to her. See shook her head and kept her eyes away from me. "Please tell me." She continued to shake her head and cry harder and harder. Seeing her cry made my heart ache, was it because of me.

"M..Mina" I pulled her closer to me and comforted her in my arms but she pulled away from me. That empty feeling came back but stronger, I hated it. I grabbed for her again but she stood up and whipped her eyes. "Chaeyoung~" her legs trembled and she fell to the ground in front of me. "Mina..I" I met her on the floor and filled my emptiness by cubbing her face in my hands. "Tell me please Chae"

Her face got closer to me. I could feel her breath on my lips. It made ever inch of me tingle. What was she doing. "Mina..I love you." Her words caught me off guard..what. But I couldn't react her lips had meet mine and I didn't stop her.

She pulled away and stayed in my hands. I felt a flush Come on my face. "Chaeyoung~" she smiled at me but tears feel down her eyes again. "Mina I'm sorry."