-different girl-

Unknown girl point of view(her dairy thing)

Today was a good day. I became an official jyp trainee today. I was picked to train with the most beautiful girls ever. They were cute. One had dark black hair with bangs and the other was tall.

I liked the one with the bangs she was nice and silly. I should talk to her more.

——-

Momos point of view

We were told to pick out a trainee and train them for part of the day after are comeback show.

Me and tzuyu were picked.

We walked into the room that had at least twenty ready and already practicing trainees.
Jyp informed us that we needed to pick only one and train her for the rest of the day.

Tzuyu immediately picked out this one girl. She was small like dahyun and had some what pale skin. Her eyes were a bright shade of brown with dark black hair that was parted in the middle. She looked very cute. That's probably why tzuyu picked her.

We walked over to her. She looked at us timid and some what scared but she still gave us a bright smile.

She was happy that we picked her. The others were mad but not too made because most of them would be picked out from are other members. The trainees picked out would most likely be the members for the next girl group if we said they were good enough.

We took her into one of the rooms and began to train her for the rest of the day. We all laughed and struggled together on some parts. She was a different type of girl I had not met yet. Tzuyu seemed to like her so we both gave jyp the ok.

Who should I name this girl/who should she be??