-month-

Momos point of view

Before we knew it the next day was over everything was over. They told everyone. Everything went well but we all still worried. Training got harder and harder. We wanted to give are selfs to the fans so that we could have the best comeback yet. Nayeon and jeongyeon worked the hardest, trying to not let there relationship get in the way to prove that they can be a couple. This motivated tzuyu in the process, she worked just as hard as them showing no weakness.

Jihyo kept us all informed about the public and how they had been acting the past month. She had worked hard as well spending most of her free time tucked away with Sana. Dahyun and me stayed together and worked with the others making sure they were well. The happiest of the group was Chaeyoung and Mina they had fallen for each other even more in the month, we had all thought they were getting married soon.

The comeback was a week away.

Jihyo sat us all down and hugged us all. "This is going to be are best one yet!" We all smiled and cheered. "JYP said we are getting are last week off let's make it count!" All of are eyes lighted up into new found excitement. Jeong went straight to jihyo. Jihyo looked at jeong scared but also informed her in what else he said. Everyone listened close. "You need to meet with him later, it's about you and nayeon I guess." Jeong froze in her place but showed no emotion. "Ok" nayeon did the same and fallowed Jeong into there room.