1

"Dad, I've played the game a million times! Why can't I play with you when you launch it world wide?!" He sighed and looks at me.

"You we're an excellent Beta tester probably one the best, but I don't want you playing when it launches." My father is being ridiculous, he let me test out the game but he doesn't want me to play the real one.

"Why not?!" I say just making this argument worse. He stands up from his chair walking towards me. He wore a white shirt with a necktie underneath a long, white lab coat on top. The contours of his face were fine and sharp in the lighting, his metallic eyes store in mine.

"As your Father I forbid you to play this game. Don't make me tell you twice." He says in a low deep voice. I just frown.

"But You're not my father." I regreted it as soon as I said it. The hurt in his eyes, it's like I just shattered his whole dreams.

"I might not be your real blood father, but I've raised you the best I could since your mother died. Now, Akane you won't bring up this topic again." I nod then leave the room. I sigh dragging my slippers on the ground as I go back to my room.

"I'll show him who is going to play that game." I say to myself determined. I know that I was only around 6 or 7 and I was dumped into his life. He was young himself, so maybe he has a good reason why he doesn't want me to play online with like other people online. He cares about me, he loves me he tells me all the time.

But, it's not like I can get hurt in the game, plus I'll have an avatar that won't look like me, I've already have it planned out and a name different from mine. So I can be someone else and not be known as Akihiko Kayaba's daughter.

Only people that he works close with knows about me. Well also my school, the teachers and students treat me differently because of who my dad is. Not to many of the huge media outlets know that he has a daughter because he wants to keep me safe, but I always stand out in a crowd.

I have one bright pink eye and light blue almost white crystal eye. With long White hair. I was born this way, i used to keep my hair short because it's white but after spending hours playing Sword Art Online even before the beta testers i just let me hair grow. My dad let me test the game before the beta testers could, then I was playing as a beta tester when he had people selected as one. Also, I'm really short, I don't know why. No one in my family seemed to be as short as me.

I take my blue fuzzy bunny slippers off and get into bed laying down. As I stare at ceiling I think about how I said that to my dad earlier. I was being really mean because he upset me. I'll apologize tomorrow. My eye lids get heavy and I closed them letting myself fall into a deep sleep.