20

Kirito's pov

Her lifeless body laid in my arms and I yelled in agony. I just got her back! I got up And walked back over to the where the log out button was. I pulled up the keyboard and began typing away.

"Daddy. What are you doing?" Yui asked.

"I don't care what she said. I'm not letting her die!" I yelled and then I found it. It was a file marked with her name Akane instead of Xena. I began to try and hack it so her body here would pixelize and she'd wake up in the hospital. Her whole character here, it doesn't have anything to with ALO it's all SAO. Everything, all her skills, even her SAO outfit appeared on her while she fought Yuno. That's why she couldn't log out. What do I do?

"Yui can you overview SAO's whole system." I asked she shook her head. "Damn it!" I yelled. Then i had an idea. What if I just transfer her mind into the game like Kayaba did? But instead hook it up to my Account and Nerve Gear like Yui? Could that work?

"I think I can help you." It was Kayaba he was standing next to me, then he took over the typing for me. "Why the hell are you here?" I asked he shrugged. "ALO stole most of my game platform, so technically this is SAO with upgrades. Now, let me try and see if I can help. I don't want Akane to die. After seeing you or well Yuno beat and rape her multiple times. I started to regret everything I've done. I was helpless because i have no command control in this world but at the same time the little I had didn't work. Anyways, take good car of my daughter for me. She should wake up soon." I smiled

"Thank you. Without you, I would have never found the love of my life." He smiled a genuine warm hearted smile at me. "You're welcome. Just make sure she doesn't die. She has a life to live." I then smiled at Yui and kissed her head. "I'll be back soon, I'm going to go check on Mommy. I love you." Yui looked excited.

"Bring her back."

"I'm not going to ask her to dive right back into VR right away after she just got free. I'll figure out a way for you guys to talk okay."

"Okay Daddy. I love you." Then I logged out. I opened my eyes and take my Nerve Gear off. I looked around the dark room and instantly get up with the biggest, goofiest smile on my face. I'll be able to see Xena in real life. To actually be with her, touch her, know her, look her in the eyes. I'm beyond excited.

I quickly get dressed and make my way towards the door. I get on my bike and start to petal. I'm coming Xena. I'll see you soon. I promise. Nothing and no one will get in my way.

When I get off my bike I begin to run towards the hospital building when I feel something cut me. I stand there for a second feeling the blood run down my arm.

A

s I'm about to do it. I see flashbacks of every thing that I've gone through to get here. What Asuna told me about that nasty bastard laying a hand on Xena. Remembering what I seen Yuno do to her pretending to me, how everything was so messed up because of one person.

I Begin to slit his throat but then stopped. Xena wouldn't want me to do this. Wait Xena is awake! I throw the knife and run inside the building. I checked in at the front desk and make my way to her room. Once My hand was on the handle i got nervous. This is my first time meeting her. I'm excited to finally have her safe with me.

I opened the door to see her standing near the window looking outside up at the night sky staring at the stars.

"Excuse me." I said gaining her attention. She turns around and looks at me. She's just as beautiful as she was in the game. If not even more beautiful. Right down to her two different colored eyes. She had a smile on her face until she scanned my body and frowned. "What happened? Why are you bleeding?" She asked a whole bunch of questions at once.

"It was nothing." I walk over to her and hug her for the first time in real life. Her small fragile body made me feel as if I was going to break it if I applied any pressure back as I hugged her.

"It's good to finally meet you Kazuto." i smiled stroking her hair. "You too Akane." She smiled up at me. She's adorable.