42

"Kirito, are you okay?" I asked. He sat there with a blank expression on his face. I had him listen to what Yui recorded earlier. I also explained more of what I wanted to do about the whole joint bank account thing too. I'll leave the whole bringing Yui here into the real world for another day. I don't what to overwhelm him more than I probably already have.

"Yeah, I just can't believe You now own everything that was Kayabas. And he left you 3.5 million dollars."

"It's a lot to take in I know. At first my head was spinning, then he explained everything to me, then I understood why he needed me to take ownership over everything." Kirito looks into my eyes.

"So you're going to be rich, and own your own lab. How do you feel?" He asked i giggled. "Wait I forgot you have your own House and Cabin in the woods." I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hands in mine.

"You mean we own all that stuff, were a team. What's mine is yours. Besides what use do I have with a tech Lab and money to buy new things for that lab?" He looked at me with his beautiful eyes.

"What are you saying?" I giggled. "I'm saying, with all this new stuff I'll be getting and the money we'll be getting. Now you can continue to study with full dive technology, in our new lab." He smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too Kirito, I always have and I always will. That's one of the reasons why I agreed to everything. Now you have your own lab and you don't have to work so hard and so much anymore. There's no need, with our own place thats paid for already theres going to be hardly any bills. So you don't need three jobs, you could quit all three if you wanted to."

"Don't worry I'll quit the jobs. I can't have three jobs when I have to take care of a whole lab and monitor you." he smiled at me.

"Yes because I'm such a handful." I let go of his hands rolling my eyes walking away from him but he grabs my waist. "You really are a handfull." He sits me on his lap placed a hand on my cheek. "But I enjoy you being a handful. There's no one I'd rather take care of."

"You're such a dork." I slightly pushed his chest getting up. "Don't push me that's mean." then as I run away he chased me.  I laughed as he tried to catch me. I love spending time with him. I'm childish sometimes but he doesn't seem to care.

Once he catches me and pushed me against the wall I pulled on his shirt his body nearly against mine. His hands on the wall his arms on either side of me locking me in place. He leans down and automatically kissed my neck, I placed my hands on his shoulders squeezing them.

He takes one of his hands that was on the wall and placed it on my waist. I slide my leg up his body and I herd his breathing get heavy against my neck. He continued to kiss my neck moving towards my ear he slightly bites my ear making me moan. He bends down a little and whispers in my ear. "Jump." I do as told and jumpped wrapping my legs around his waist as he grabbed my butt. I kissed him and ran my hands through his hair. Its soft. It always is.

He started to walk down the hall way towards his bed room. His phone started to ring and he sighed pulling out of the kiss, adjusting my weight so it's only on one of his arms then he grabs the phone. I just stay there watching him answer the phone with an annoyed look on his face.

"Hello?" He asked into the phone. "Is what you need important?" He asked a little grouchy. I giggled quietly to myself, he's a little mean when he's horny, especially when someone gets in the way of what he wants.

"Hear about what?" He stopped then used his arm pushing my body up so he can support me better. "No way. So You're telling me that you can get them early if you preorder them now?" I wonder what his talking about and to who? "Can you get Xena and I one. I'll pay you back. Yes I have the money to pay you back don't worry, thanks man. Talk to you later bye." Then he hangs up with a smile on his face.

"What was that about?" i asked him. "Klein said we can get the new Augmas two weeks early if he preorders them now, he just has to pay an extra 1000 dollars per device. I figured that since we have enough money now we could pay him back. Is that okay?" I smiled "Of course, it's great. Now we get them two weeks early." he smiled at me.

"Kirito, you're so adorable." He blushes. "Well, so are you." I giggled. He makes me so happy. I just love him so much. I closed my eyes and kissed his neck a small moan comes from his mouth. He pushed me against the wall and squeezed my hips. I bite his neck and I could feel his heart beating faster. He grabs my butt, I arched my back slightly and his hand makes its way up my back to my hair. He slightly tugs on it I moaned. He tangled his hand in my hair pulling it slightly harder. I bite his neck harder and he groans.

I found out recently that I'm slightly Kinky and Kirito can be sometimes too. We were making out the other day and he pulled my hair and I guess I liked it when he pulled my hair. He likes it when I leave marks on him. I would of never pictured him as that kind of person, but i guess he is. He likes dirty talk too, even though he looks like he's embarrassed or shocked whenever I do it. Maybe because when I do it I'll do it either in public or when were somewhere almost alone only when he teases me first though. I've only ever talked dirty to him in this kind of situation in SAO and AOL when were alone. Maybe I should try it right now? Okay now I'm panicking, i don't want to mess It up. What should I say?

"You remember who you are right?" I whispered, he doesn't really move his position. "Who am I?" He asked. I giggled, "You're A swordsman." I pulled away from his ear looking at him, "I might be swordsman." he winked. "And you might be a swordswoman." I turned red. He's trying to beat me in trying to dirty talk to him. I might be terrible at it, but I'm better than him.

"Kirito, I'll be your little swords woman if you want me to." his cheeks go red. "What would you do by being my little Swords woman?" He said still trying to beat me.

"Why don't we go into the Bedroom and I'll show you." I whispered In his ear. His whole face goes red. And he doesn't even look at me. He just keeps his mouth shut and opens his bedroom door closing it behind him. "Awh, Kirito. Why are you Silent? Does someone want me to help them speak up." I whispered Running my tongue up his neck.

It probably takes him three seconds to have me on the bed and his shirt off kissing me. He kisses me like he's hungry, I kiss him back in the same way. He sits up pulling me with him. He takes my shirt Off in one swift move allowing his lips to return to mine.

"Kirito, Did you make sure to lock your door." I say putting my hands on his bare chest. "No one is going to just walk in here without knocking first. Trust me." I nod then he kissed me, My bra comes off he throws it somewhere and lets his hands roam my body.

He grabs my inner thigh and i moaned digging my nails into his back. Its like it triggered something inside of him because he pushed me down to his bed and practically rips his pants off. He pulls the rest of my clothes off and gets on top of me.

He leans down slowly closing his eyes in the process kissing my lips. My hands go  to his chest then i run them down his body and i can feel him melt at my touch.

"Is that all my little swords woman can do?" I nearly gasp, damn. He's cocky isn't he? "Well, you're my master, you have to order me to do something." i looked up at him he looks confused. "When did I become your master?" I giggled.

"Right now when I said you were. You are my master after all. So master what would you like me to do?"

"Do whatever you'd like. Don't stop even if I ask you too. Even if I beg you to stop, don't. After all your master orders you." My cheeks get hot and red. I guess he knows how to talk dirty. "Yes master." I winked. He looks at me. And I just can't help but feel happy. Even if we're talking dirty to each other right now, and I called him my master, even though were joking. I'd still obey him, I'd still do anything he told me to anything he wanted me to, I'd do it. I love him so much. And I want him to be happy.