16

We manage to get to the log out button but these nasty slimy slugs are stopping us. They have me wrapped up in their nasty arms.

"Asuna NOW!" I yelled and she was about to log out the other held her. "Ewwww." She said. "I can almost reach it." I whisper to myself. My toe pressed the log out button but nothing happened.

The slugs look confused. "If she can't log out. Does that mean we're stuck in here?!" The one holding me presses the button and he logs out and I fall to the ground with a thub. "Ow." I say and lift myself up.

I pushed the other slug and then he let's Asuna go he comes charging at me and then I look at Asuna. "Now!" I yelled and her finger was held above the log out button. She looked at me and gave me a blank face.

"I'm not leaving you!" She yelled. "Go now while you can. I can't leave here. I'll never be able to." She looked confused for a second and then the slug grabbed her foot and she fell. But her finger landed on the log out button. She's free finally.

"Oh no, that wasn't suppose to happen." The next thing i know both slugs are dragging me back to the cage. I sighed. I'm glad that Asuna is free. She can see the real world again.

"I'll miss you Aussie." I whisper to myself. i smiled, I'll never leave this place. I couldn't log out, meaning my father clearly has something to do with it. As i stare at the ceiling i can't help but think about why my father would keep me trapped in this world still. As Aussie and I looked for the log out button, the makeup of this game is similar to SAO. This is no doubt a game stolen from my father.

So I probably won't ever leave. I bet if I die in here I die in real life. Maybe I should try to kill myself then? I wonder where Kirito is, I'd never expect him to put on the Nerve Gear again. I mean, just leaving SAO and then putting it back on, Even for me.. I don't think i could forgive myself if anything happened to Kirito.

"I hope you can be happy without me." I sigh and then cover up with the Blanket. I remember when Kirito and I laid in bed together for the first time. It might of been virtual but I can still remember the warmth I felt. I wonder where my father is now.

"Dad, i hope you're in a better place. You might of done awful things but you deserve to be in a good place too. Maybe it's just all this time I've had to well 'grow up' but i learned that forgiveness is important." I closed my eyes and drift off to sleep. I wonder if I'll have a good dream. Probably not.