Dangerous

Camila's POV

Opening my front door, I sighed. You've got a lot of work to do I told myself. I walk into the kitchen, pouring myself a hearty glass of red wine. I shouldn't have gone to that festival with Lauren. Dinah even went to work and I didn't. I couldn't. Somehow, Lauren's aura hypnotized me. And, I mean, Dinah was kinda hyping me up.

Snap out of it, Camila! She's not the prince in your fairy tale. Even though this story went off the rails a long time ago. Especially when I figured out I liked girls. Turns out, my prince charming is a princess.

But she can't be the one I'm looking for. She's too... dangerous. Somehow, I feel like I've seen her before. I could feel it in my gut, just that twisting feeling that basically screams "This is not a good idea!" But I guess I'm attracted to danger.

I go to the living room, looking for a little solace by watching some television. Maybe a rerun of Friends was on tonight.

"And this just in, the Moon's Criminals have struck again, but this time they stole a McLaren P1 LM, which ranged at about 3.7 million dollars. But it seems like the leader, The Grim Reaper, was not there today. Where was this person? Grim has never missed a "mission" before. We will update you once more develops. And now for the weather-"

I turned off the television and stood up. "God." I was already sick of this.

I open my bedroom door, seeing the files I was going through this morning spewed across my floor and my bed. Clearing my bed, I dropped down on it, making sure my wine didn't spill. Placing the cup on the bed side table, I opened up a file I grabbed from my desk, being greeted with piercing green eyes staring back at me.

I've been working on this case for years, searching for this group of misfits. "The Moon's Criminals" as the media calls them. When I stumbled into Grim's hold, I felt the power and sheer intimidation radiate off of his body. Wondering how I know his gender? Well, a detective like me never misses a prominent bulge.

Lauren's POV

"God damn. You're good at that." the random hookup said from next to me.

"Thanks, but you gotta go." I told her, trying to push her out of the bed.

"Are you sure you don't want to go for round 4?" she asked seductively, kissing my neck.

"Pretty sure. Now get out." I said sternly, pushing her all the way from the small bedroom in the back to the door of the RV, not bothering to put clothes on either of us.

"Fine, bitch! Your dicks small anyways!" she yelled out in anger. Stupid bitch.

"Just for that, I'm leaving you out here naked," I took a look around, seeing that we were still in a Walmart parking lot, the stars still in the sky, "and you're not welcome back. Not that I would have even let you anyway."

And with that, I shut the door. I love being in control.

"Hayley you might wanna start driving. Crazy bitch is coming back." Lucy stated while looking out the window, humor laced in her voice.

"I'm on it already. Happens every time." Hayley proclaims, starting the RV and driving out of the parking lot.

"Damn, Laur. Put little Ralph away." Normani said, walking from one of the bunks. I know what you're thinking, and no, I don't sleep in the small room. That room is for hookups only. We all sleep in bunks.

"It's not small, Mani. And you should know." I said, winking while making my way to my bunk and grabbing a fresh pair of clothes.

"Yeah yeah we've all felt "little" Ralph." Lucy spoke up.

"Not me!" Zayn and Hayley exclaim at the same time.

So my friends and I have this agreement that we can have sex with each other when we get horny on the road, no strings attached. Except for Zayn and Hayley. Zayn doesn't like dick and neither does Hayley. Normani's bi and Lucy's as straight as a nail. I mean nails bend sometimes if you bang them hard enough.

"Technically only the two of you have. How does it feel to get banged by the Grim Reaper?" I teased, thrusting the air and seeing the girls' cheeks flush.

"Whatever." They both said. "Get some fucking clothes on, stupid." Normani told me, shoving me out of the way to get to the bathroom.

"Don't take a shit in there!" I yelled, hearing a faint "shut the fuck up" from the bathroom.

Once I threw on sweatpants and a white t-shirt, I walked into the lounge area, saw everyone there (except for Hayley) and threw myself onto the couch, turning on the TV.

"-the Moon's Criminals have struck again, but this time they stole a McLaren P1 LM, which ranged at about 3.7 million dollars. But it seems like the leader, The Grim Reaper, was not there today. Where was this person? Grim has never missed a "mission" before. We will update-"

"You guys stole something without me? And a fucking McLaren?I hate you guys. Where's the car?" I exclaimed irritably.

"It's in the storage garage, like always. Lauren, are you okay? You were the one who blew us off. We waited almost an hour for you to show up at that car show but you never did. We've had this planned since, like, last week." Zayn told me.

"I guess I just forgot." I said to him.

"No you were banging some girl, weren't you?" he questioned. I didn't answer even though he was only half right.

"Lauren, I love you, but you gotta stop thinking with your dick. I get it, sex is fucking great, but you need to think about settling down for a while. We can't risk anything right now. We're all over the news for fucks sake! You need to be more careful. Like what if you weren't wearing your contacts? Or if that woman recognized any of us from the news somehow? We would be screwed. So please, stop thinking like a 15 year old boy and start acting like a criminal on the run from the cops." once he finished, I looked up at him and saw that he was right in front of me.

"I get it."

"Now let's get the fuck to sleep. Hayley, wake any of us up when you wanna sleep. We have shit to do tomorrow." he said, his husky british accent flowing through the RV.

--

Your Camz ❤️ 9:26
Hey Lauren! I just wanted to see if you're interested in hanging out later?

Lolo 9:49
Sorry, Camila. I can't make it today. I'm busy with work. Maybe tomorrow?

I text back, quickly putting my phone away when I heard someone fire off shots.

"Alright people" Zayn says, "open the vaults and no one gets hurt." He points his gun at the worker behind the counter and cocks it.

The man shakily presses a button and according to Lucy and Normani through our newly bought walkie-talkies, the bank vaults opened.

While the gang moved around the bank, collecting shit tons of money, I looked around, keeping watch and letting Zayn lead the pack for this mission. When I did a scan of the room, my eyes connected with chocolate swirls and my heart dropped.

Not again.