Mistakes

About a week has passed, and Camila and I have just gotten closer and closer. She always wants me over on Fridays for pizza and ice cream with her and Dinah. I guess it's a tradition. However, Camila's been getting nosy lately. Like really fucking nosy. She always asks me questions like "What do you do for a living?" and "Where do you live?" I don't know, maybe I'm just paranoid.

The bad part about this situation I've put myself in, is that I think I'm starting to have feelings for her. Like actual feelings. It's really weird because I'm just used to getting horny then fucking a girl, not actually liking her.

Oh yeah, and I found out where she works. She's a fucking police officer! I mean, it makes sense and explains how she had a gun at the bank, but it's like the worst possible answer. It just means I'll have to be extra careful around her.

"You ready Grim?" I hear Hayley ask me.

"As ready as I'll ever be I guess."

Today, we're taking a Newmar King Aire. We need a new RV, so we decided to just take one. It's price is around $967,000. It's honestly so beautiful, and I can't wait to upgrade from the shitty RV we have right now.

I stood up in the front of the RV, all of my friends, accomplices, criminals behind me.

"Alright guys," I began, starting my hype speech, "this isn't our first rodeo, we got this alright?"

I listened to them cheer, and I began to feel nostalgic, I missed this.

"We finally get to upgrade from this shitty van that we've been living in for the past, I don't even know how many years. It's time that we start taking things that will benefit us. Make people scared out there alright? Don't hold back today. I've got a lot of pent up anger that I need to exert, so lets go get this RV and beat the fuck out of anyone who gets in our way."

They all start cheering while putting on their masks, well everyone except for Lucy. I told her to sit this one out because I'm still terrified of her getting hurt again. In that moment when I saw her bleeding on the floor of that bank, she looked the most vulnerable I've ever seen her. So I asked her to drive this RV to a spot I've already picked out, so that when we get the new RV, we can transfer everything from this van into the new one.

I see Razor pick up her Trump mask, Jester put on his monkey mask, and Wings put on a new mask. I got her the white mask from "V is for Vendetta." she looks bomb as fuck in it.

I pull up my hood, cover my face with my bandana, and grab my golden gun.

"You ready?" I yelled. I heard them yell "hell yeah" and "let's do this" so I opened the door of the RV, everyone filing out after me. Automatically, we get a few stares from innocents in the car park, but we pay no attention to them and walk right into the main building.

Automatically, I raise my gun at the ceiling and fire two warning shots. "Alright, if someone doesn't take us to the RV's right now, I'll put a hole in someone's skull, got it?" I proclaimed, earning a couple nods. "Good, now do I have to ask again? Take me where I asked!"

No one stands up, so I decide to take measures into my own hands. "Razor, go get the money from wherever they keep it. Bring someone with you to guide the way. Jester, bring me someone in uniform. If no one will stand up, I'll make someone stand up."

While I'm saying this to my crew, I see a man out of the corner of my eye. He looks to be in his thirties, tall, stocky build. He seems to be getting antsy, clenching his fists and furrowing his brow. Oh, by the way, I'm a very observant person, sometimes.

They both leave to do as I ask. Suddenly, I felt a buzzing in my pocket. It's my phone. I swear to god I left it in the RV, but oh well. I pull out my phone with one hand while holding my precious gun in the other. I look at who's calling me and what do you know, it's the person who has been stuck in my head since the night that I met her. Camila, Karla, my lovely jewel.