Chapter 13

Ashton’s pov:

“ok Jamie but you said that last time too….yeah but I’m not your brother that you’re having a fight with, I’m your boyfriend and I love you….then why can’t you come and visit me……..Jamie it’s been 6 months…………….I don’t think I can do this anymore I’m sorry but  it’s over.”

 I just broke up with Jamie, my girlfriend. Yes the Jamie that I worked so hard to get, the Jamie who had a brother that refused for us to date. The amount of obstacles we’ve been through as a couple I don’t even have the right to break up but now I have just lost all my determination. Jamie has not visited me for 6 fricking months!!!She is my girlfriend for god sake well was, we are  not and I mean not in a long distance relationship, we live less than an hour away from each other.

 Every time I made the effort to see her she was never home or she just said that. That is not a healthy relationship so I don’t want to be a part of it anymore. Maybe it just wasn’t meant to be.

-a few hours later-

 “Ashton are you ok mate?” Michael; said when she walked into the room.

 “Erm yes well actually no."then I just burst into tears. I can’t believe I have just broke up with Jamie.

 “I know you broke up with her Jamie just sent me a very horrible message saying it was all my fault.” at that point I felt angry at Michael, it is all his fault.

 “Well she’s right Michael you just have to wreck everything.” I ran out of the house having no clue where I was heading.

-1 hour later-

I found myself at the door of Jamie’s house. Too be honest I don’t know how I got there but I have so I guess I’m just going to do what I’m dreading to do.

I knocked. I knocked. Then I knocked again.

 “Hello who is it? Oh hello can I help you?” asked an women with black short hair and a face that looks like it can never smile,a women i have never seen before till now.

 "I would like to speak to Jamie.”

"jamie who may i asked?" she asked.

"Jamie clifford."

"oh the cliffords,they dont live here anymore."

"do you know where they went?"

"well i dont want to give false information but last time i heard it was australia."

Austalia.across the other side of the world.Now where a world apart.