special addition(chapter 7,8 &9)

Micheal's pov:

I've never felt so sorry in my life.out of all the things I've done to hurt people(and trust me there are a lot of things)hurting my sister is the biggest thing i have regretted.I'm happy that ashton has offered me a place to stay but i don't think its going to make any difference.right now,i need a miracle quick before i hurt anymore people that i love.

-6 weeks after the incident-

i was on my way back from the grocery store(because we've run out of milk)when i saw Jamie sitting on a bench near the park all by herself.i sat as far away as i could from her because i didn't want to make things awkward.after 10 minutes on the bench i glanced at my little sister and saw that she was crying.I didn't know what to do,i mean i knew what i wanted to do but i didn't know what i needed to do so i just hugged her.thank god!because she didn't resist ,in fact she put her arms around me(result).

"Micheal,please come home.i know your sorry and i really miss you."

"i want to come home too but if i come home now i'm gonna hurt people.i need to sort myself out first."

"is that why you've gone your natural hair color?"

"Not really,that's mainly because i left it at the house but you can look at it that way i guess."she hugged me again. tighter .tighter.and in the end so did i because now that me and my sister are on good terms that is whats going to motivate me to learn to control my anger.

Chapter 8:

Ever since me and Jamie had that conversation i have started counseling.Which is were i would have sent Luke hemmings-to cure his laughing disease-but i guess now its me.i going to be here for 6 weeks.oh sorry,didn't i mention that with the counseling i have to stay at a "rehab" which helps me as well.don't worry I'm not a drug addict and it isn't even set up the same way.

1.I'm allowed to have visitors.

2.they give me normal food.

3.and i go out for fresh air every Saturday.

Its basically like living with ashton its just that i have to got o boxing and karate classes during the day,write diaries and sleep a lot.i do get letters from Jamie a lot though because mum said that she cant see me because her grades have lowered-i wonder why...-but when i read her letters its almost like she here.

I've decided to move out of our house when i get out because me and the boys are gonna buy opur won house and we've agreed that Jamie can stay on the weekends in a room far way from ashton(obviously he didn't agree with it but he was outvoted).

-6 hours later-

I just had karate when my guard told me that i have a visitor.i really did want to go to sleep but i guess it can be delayed.

when i sat at the visiting table,i saw a guy with blonde hair,greenish brownish eyes and he had quite a tall structure.if i knew this guy i would have said he was my twin but i don't.then guy saw me and started waving.i looked behind but there was no one there which means he was waving at me.he was walking towards me,he even sat at my table then he said.

"hi son!"

Chapter 9:

i screamed and screamed and screamed until a guard came and asked what was wrong.

"there is a ghost on my table,there is a dead man sitting on my table!"the guard looked at me like i was a crazy fool but that was the only way i could explain it.my dad is dead!dead i tell you.

"what are you talking about son?I'm perfectly alive you can even feel me if you want to."he said so i did.Then i realised that he was feel able which meant he isn't my dad.

"he isn't my dad!its a stranger."

"look son stop screaming and explain to me what you mean."

"mum told me that you died so how can you come back to life."

"i don't know what your mums been telling you but its obviously not true because I'm a live and i am your dad because my name is Koran Clifford."when he told me his name that's when i stopped me screaming.

"you're alive and mum was lying."Then god started to embarrass me because he made me cry in front of my dad.why oh why god?Then i hugged him but i then realized that if he was alive why did he leave us.

"me and your mums relationship was downhill after she had you so i had to move out.i tried to visit you everyday after but your mum wouldn't let me.so i decided to wait for her to calm down,roughly 5 months and i came again.she opened the door and slammed it in my face..i tried sending letters,emails but they all came back as back to sender.i really tried son."then he started to cry and at first i thought he was lying however i remembered mum opening the doors multiple times and saying it was sellers.that must have been dad all this time.

how could mum do this to me?did she ever think about how i felt about not having a real dad.Jamie's dad is brilliant but he'll never be my real dad.i needed him multiple times and he was never there but now when i needed him the most hes here so i hugged him again.at that moment i felt like a little kid who had found his dad.

i promised him that i would talk to him on the phone once i left this place so we can share the last 18 years together and catch up.

Now i've got all the people that love me.maybe i should have these king of accidents more often(kidding).

Thanks guys for reading this special addition.please comment for this one a lot because i really want to know if it went well.also if you have any suggestionns,any requests tell me on my message board or on comments and i'll see what i can do.i would like to thank all followers for reading and twitter as well.