Chapter 15

Ashton’s POV:

As I was walking home, I began to contemplate: is this right? Is it destiny? Should Jamie Clifford be on the other side of the world? Or maybe god must hate me so much, that’s probably why Jamie is in Australia and I’m here!!! I want to cry but no tears are falling. I want to scream but no sound is coming out.

Where to?

Should I go to my mums place? No, all she’ll do is nag and nag but she does happen to have money which she could kindly lend to me in order to travel to Australia and meet Jamie…No. she’ll just tell me that I am adult enough to start working for my own money blah,blah,blah…

Should I go to the guys’ house? No, I might get distracted by Luke and callum with all their pranks but…they could also help me pay for the trip. No. They are way too lazy to get a job.

I snapped from my contemplation to realise the stares that I was getting from people on the street. I had a thought. Have I been standing in the middle of the street thinking about my difficult life for the past 15 minutes? No wonder people think I’m weird.

I started to walk again.you know that saying ‘go where the wind takes you’ (or something like that) that’s exactly what I did. Not necessarily the wind in this case because it was quite hot but you know what I mean. Before I could even say ‘superkalafajilisticespiallidocius’ I was in front of a house. In small writing it said “Luke is an asshole love callum.” Yep, I was definitely home. I knocked 3 times and then slapped the door-it was our code to tell the person in that I was one of us. I could hear extremely loud whispering on the opposite side of the door:

“It’s either ashton or Michael.”

“Maybe Michael has come back.”

“He’s all the way in fricking Australia callum, its most likely ashton.”

“Well I bet £5 it’s Michael.”

“Do you even have £5?”

“No but I do have £2 so I bet £2 instead.”

“Deal and I bet £25 it’s Ashton.”

“£25! That’s illegal.”

“No its not! So is it a deal or no deal?”

“Well…deal because I’m 99% sure it’s Michael.”

“Right 3, 2, 1.”

They opened the door to find me standing there. Callum’s mouth was widely open in shock and Luke just had a smirk on his face. I really did feel sorry for callum but I just couldn’t help laughing at his face!!!

“Hi guys!”

“Hey Ashton, thank god it’s you you’ve just won me £25,”Luke said grinning.

“And you just lost me £25,” callum sighed.

“Why do you always have to make stupid bets callum, now are you going to let me in or what?”

“Come in, “they both said in chorus.

“Finally.” I walked in to see just impure, dirty mess everywhere. I was going to sleep late tonight.

“What is this…disgrace?”

“Well, we tried to keep it tidy but it was just too tiring,” I said, “I don’t know how you guys can live like this,” I mumbled.

“I would love to help ash but oh yawn I’m suddenly feeling extremely tired,” Luke yawned.

“I would also love to help but I think I broke my ankle.” They both ran upstairs thinking that I couldn’t hear them giggling like little school kids. If I was Jamie, I would drag them both by the ear downstairs and make them do it but I’m not Jamie.im Ashton Irwin. There’s no Jamie with me to drag them down.

It’s just me and a big pile of mess.

 thanks for reading now. please vote and comment and ill see you next week for a new chapter.