Chapter 10

Jamie’s pov:

-6 weeks later-

 “Hey Michael, I’ve got all my bags can you please come and collect me at the bus stop closest to our house, the bus is taking its time.” today is the first weekend im having a sleepover at my brothers new place. I CANT WAIT!!! Not only do I get to see my brother get to see Ashton and gosh has it been ages since I’ve seen him.

 Ever since Michael got into rehab actually. Seriously I think we have gone from a normal status “dating” relationship to a cyber relationship because for the past 6 weeks all we’ve been doing is texting on the phone and emailing each other on twitter, he even tried sexting but I told him that it was illegal for girls under eighteen e.g. ME!!!

-Waiting for Michael-

Im going to kill Michael when he gets her, literally kill him!!! Its f****** freezing out here, and ive been waiting for f****** 2 hours. Im going to f****** KILL HIM!!!!!

Michael’s car arrives at the bus stop

That guy is soooo lucky that im in a good mood (because ashton told me that he was missing me) otherwise I would’ve…I would’ve buried him alive.yep that’s what I would do, I’m gonna be the bad guy now not micheal, not ashton…ME!!! Who am I kidding I couldn’t hurt a fly or a Micheal. Number one he is my big bro, number two I have NEVER hurt Michael before and lastly he’s Ashton’s best friend so that means a lot to me.

 I respect Ashton a LOT.

 More than my mom (and no im not a rebel).

 More than Michael.

 More than-and this was up to recently-food!

 “Hey Jamie, get in the car already.”Micheal shouts, everyone in this neighbourhood must now recognise him.

Yeah give me sec, I need to put my bags in the boot.”

 “How many bags do you have that they can’t fit in front of you?”

“3 bags, I for toiletries, 1 for shoes and 1 for food.”

 “1 for food, now that’s crazy.” says a curly-brown haired guy with green eyes that comes out of the car to help me put the bags in the boot.

 “Ashton!”I run up to him-I think I should’ve walked-and kiss him.

 “Guys, there are 4 rooms at my place you can pick any one of those to kiss in.”Micheal said (do I even have to say it was Michael).

 “I think I prefer to kiss publicly especially when 3 out of those 4 rooms contained a microwave, a doctor and a cal Pal.,” said Ashton laughing his head off.

 “Who the hell are fluke, mike-cro-wave and cal pal?” I was really confused. I hate being confused.

 “Me and the guys agreed that if we ever had to be super heroes: Luke would be dr.fluke, calum would be cal pal, Ashton would be smash and I would be mike-cro-wave and I would be the best.”

 “We didn’t say you would be the best Michael and plus I think I would be the best.”Ashton and Michael fought about this all the way to my 2nd home (that’s what im calling their house from now on). Then finally I thought of something witty.

 “Im am the bestest, superhero or no superhero so you guys can just shut the hell up!” They were silent after that so for the next 10 minutes nobody talked-even Michael-all we could hear was Michael’s album of panic! At the disco. At that moment the song” its better if you do” was playing (my all time favourite song).

 Word.