Chapter 12 part 1

Jamie’s pov:

I woke up this morning and I suddenly had a feeling. You know when you know that today isn’t going to be a good day. Well that’s what I had and it felt so strong. I wonder if its because Ashton and me have a fight or Ashton and one of the guys. Or maybe im just imagining stuff, that’s probably it I think.

 I went downstairs to find Michael sleeping or should I say snoring on the couch with his favourite teddy bear Daniel. He looks like a little 5 year old sleeping with his doll, which he kind of is. I went up to him and tapped him.

“Mummy please just 5 more minutes.” said Michael.

 “Micheal, its me Jamie.” That woke him up.

  “Oh hi Jamie, sorry about that.” That was when I gave him a hug, I couldn’t resist.

 “Ok Jamie, that’s enough now I need to go brush and bath my breath probably stinks.” He run upstairs and he didn’t come down until 2 hours had past. During those 2 hours I was left alone doing nothing. I was so bored so I decided to go out for a walk.

 I was going to open the door when there was a knock.

“Micheal, theres someone at the door.”

But he didn’t come down so I opened the door. It was a man who had a very familiar face. Actually, he looked a bit like Michael.

“Hi im Jamie, can I help you?”

 “Yes actually im here to see Michael Clifford.” the man said.

 “And who are you?”

 “Im his dad.”

 “Okay come I…hold on a second, Michael’s dad is dead.”

 “Yeah I have been told that im apparently dead but hasn’t Michael explained to you, after all you are his girlfriend.”Micheal’s dad explained.

“Im not his girlfriend im his sister and Michael hasn’t told me anything.”

“In that case let me in because today is going to be a long day.”