T W E L V E

Sean's POV

"Spidey boi, hurry up"

I widen my eyes.

I run to her as she gets off the bus and tap her shoulder. "Why did you call me spidey Boi?" I ask nervously and she raises a brow. "Cause, were gonna need your spidey abilities if you wanna protect me right?" She says and walks away, leaving me stunned.

____________________________

"She knows, she Knows, she fucking knows"

I pace around the room with Ned staring at me. "Who knows what?" He asks and I stop and look at him. "Kaycee knows, I'm the spider man" I whisper the last part and he widens his eyes. "Bro you told her!" He says and I frown. "You didn't even tell me, I just found out, and you told her!" He says and I shush him from being too loud.

"No, she just randomly called me spidey boi on the bus." I say and he sighs. "She could just be cAlLiNg you that randomly?" He says and I shake my head. "Yea, But when I asked why, she said I'm gonna need my spidey abilities if I was gonna protect her" I say and he widens his eyes.

"She knows, she knows. Oh my god she knows!" He shouts and I shush him again.

I hear a knock on the door and run to it, forgetting I'm only in my sweats with no shirt since I just had a shower.

"Hey" I say as I open the door and see kaycee. "Hi" she says and I awkwardly smile. "Uh.." she says looking at my chest and I frown and look down, realising my bare chest. "Heh". I reply before flipping back in the air to my closet, putting a shirt on and looking at her.

Then at Ned, then I realised what I just did.

"SEAN!"

I'm suddenly on the ceiling and I widen my eyes. I fall to the ground and groan.

"Is he always like this" I hear kaycee ask as she closes the door. "Yea cause Ned likes to randomly scare me by shouting my name" I groan on the floor as I just stay there.

"When did you find out" I say as I get up in pain.

"I knew before I even met you" she says and I frown. "You don't even remember me." She says and I frown. "Remember, when you were fighting with my dad? It's not like I didn't go through your file and see who you were" she shrugs and I just stare at her.

"And I was the one who in the suit who woke you up after you passed out." She adds and I feel myself getting red.

"First, random people are after kaycee, and Asgardians are after one of the girls on the team." I mumble and kaycee frowns.

"What?" She asks and I sigh. "The people who went to the party were looking for someone there. Someone on our team. I don't know if they're for good or bad reasons. But I heard another bunch of them saying that they're gonna attack here and take her. Whoever her is, I don't know" I say while sighing.

"I have no idea how to keep an eye on them" I say and I see kaycee smirk.

"C'mon"

___________________________

"Hi can I get the biggest and most expensive room here"