T W E N T Y • F I V E

Sean's POV

My head whips to the side as I hear banging on the door, looking down at kaycee as we both frown. I pass kaycee her crop top and jacket to put on as I slip my shirt on.

We walk to the door together, seeing happy banging on the door. "Happy?" I ask as I unlock the door, opening it for him. "Mr Stark needs me, so he's asking if you guys are fine with taking a taxi to your place Sean." He says handing me money. "My place?" I ask and he nods. "Yes, he's um, doing some Ironman experiment things, and well, he doesn't want her in the house when he does it." He says weirdly and I nod. "Thanks" I say as he heads back to his car, driving off.

"That wasn't tony." Kaycee says as she looks at me and I nod. "Huh, pepper probably convinced him." She shrugs as she walks back to our stuff. "You wanna go eat?" I ask and she nods as she puts her shoes on and takes her phone.

We walk out the door, locking it before placing it inside the pot under the dirt like Mr Stark told me too when we were done.

"Where do you wanna go?"

_________________________
Next morning.

I find myself waking up to my alarm, looking over to my desk at the ripped brown paper bag.

I smile at the memory of finding it on my bed with my Spider-Man suit in it.

I feel kaycee move in my bed, she's looking up at me with a smile. "Good morning" she smiles and I lean down to kiss her lips. "Morning" I say softly as she giggles from my sudden voice crack.

I hear a knock on my door and look up at it. "Come in May" I say and she opens the door. "Hi, I just wanted to make sure you guys were awake." She smiles and I nod.

She closes the door and I look back at kaycee, finding her looking at me. "May is fine with all this?" She says and I frown. "I mean me sleeping in your bed." She says and I nod. "She knows we're responsible enough to.. um ya know." I say awkwardly and she frowns. "She things we won't do it?" She says and I freeze. "Not that, Uh she's already talked with me. Saying that since I turned 17 last week, that I can do that stuff.. just use p-protection..." I say as I feel my face turning red.

Kaycee bursts out laughing and I frown. "Why are you so shy Sean." She says as she gets up from my bed. "I-I'm not." I say as I get up and she tilts her head to the side before walking into my bathroom. "It's good you have a master bedroom" she randomly says and I frown. "Well hurry up." She says as she walks into the bathroom. "Huh?" I ask as I walk behind her. "If your not shy then you won't mind joining me right?" She says with a smirk.

Holy fucking shit mother of my ass.

"You're comfortable with it?" I ask slowly and she starts to take off my shirt she's wearing. Nodding at me simply before taking her shorts off, turning on the water.

"C'mon" she says before taking off the rest of her clothes.

_____________________________

"Why are you so smiley?"

I look over at ned and smile again. "I don't know. I'm in a happy mood" I shrug and look back at kaycee and she starts giggling. "Did y'all do it?" Michelle gasps and I widen my eyes. "Wha- no." I say quickly and she looks at the both of us. "Y'all still innocent?" She says and I look at kaycee not knowing what to say.

"Not innocent, just still have the virgin spirit." She says and looks at me. "Did you just ask if I was a virgin with your eyes?" I ask and she burst out laughing. "I'm innocent." I say offended.

"Yea I was joking, the way you acted this morning.." she trails off with a giggle. "Wait what happened this morning?" Ned asks and I feel myself get red. "Nothing you guys need to know about." I say quickly before stuffing my lunch down my throat as kaycee does the same, seeing her flustered.

"Kayc calm down, we don't want you choking any more times today"

That makes her choke.

"That's too far. No, no no no, we just-."

I stop myself and look at kaycee. Seeing as she whispers something into Michelle's ear, her eyes widening. "Oh. My. Fucking. God." Michelle looks at me then back at kaycee. "Is he big?" She whispers and I spit out my coke.

"Okay I'm leaving. Ned?" I ask and I find him starting at the girls. "I wanna hear what she's gonna say." He says and I groan as I sit back down, my head falling into my arms. "At least nod or shake your head. Don't say it out loud. Gosh this is awkward." I mutter the end as I feel my cheeks get reader.

"Omg He is? I thought he'd be tiny."

I look up at michelle with wide eyes.

"You basically just told me what she said" I say in annoyance. "So? You should be fucking happy. Isn't that what you boys care about?" She says and I groan from the awkwardness. "Why do you need to know this Michelle?" I ask and she shrugs.

"It's my fucking duty."

Sorry it's so short and shit.

I have nails and it's a pain TO TYPE.

And I'm going overseas and definitely won't have time to update.
Sorry.

Like y'all actually give a fuck.

OKAY GOODBYE SEE YOU IN 2 1/2 WEEKS