3.

It was now a week later, on a Friday night.

Just hours earlier, though, Todoroki, and Bakugou, met up with Midoriya in his dorm. And now, everything was finally spoken over. Not everything was agreed on for a few in the group, a three-way relationship that started with two would be difficult to cope with. But overall, they were all happy. Like a weight had been taken off their shoulders.

"S-So...I suppose that's it, right?" Midoriya looked at Todoroki, then Bakugou, seeing them both nod. 

"Yeah, besides, it's late already." Bakugou stood up from sitting next to Midoriya on his bed, holding a yawn in and turning around to face the two, "I'm gonna head back to my room. I guess I'll see you both tomorrow." 

Midoriya smiled and nodded, and Todoroki glared off to the digital clock on Midoriya's bed stand. The bright red numbers read 9:44 PM.

"Alright! U-Um...sleep well, Kacchan!"

"Yeah, see you tomorrow, Bakugou."

Bakugou turned around and took a few steps away to the door and suddenly stopped. He looked back at the two, then quickly went back and planted a gentle kiss on Midoriya's cheek, making him smile and blush. The blonde also leaned down to Todoroki, pausing for a second, and then kissing his forehead. 

But with no other words he quickly ran across the room, opened the door, then ran back out and closed it behind him. It was hardly noticed, though it was clear he was flustered about what he did.

"U-Um...bye!" Midoriya waved as Bakugou ran out. Todoroki grinned and put a hand on his forehead, where Bakugou's lips touched him. 

"So, Todoroki...you're definitely okay with this, right? This...doesn't change anything, does it?" Midoriya looked at Todoroki, not being able to tell if he was happy or not.

"Yes, I'm fine with it. I know it makes you happy, so I feel the same." 

BAKUGOU'S POV

I close the door to Deku's dorm, slipping my hand off the doorknob and over my face. I was just tired, and now I have so much energy I could run around the world. Not really. That's just an exaggeration. 

I look back up and uncover my face, seeing so one else is around, everyone's probably just in their rooms or in the lobby area. Whatever. I fan my face to get rid of the heat, walking down the hallway. 

Of course not wanting to retire to my room, I slowly creep into the lobby area and see that there were a few people out of their rooms.

Kaminari was on the end of a couch, slumped down on his phone. Telling by how his fingers were moving fast across his screen, and the flashing lights emitting onto his face, he was playing a video game.

 There were also people behind the couch watching him. It was Kirishima and Sero, both of them staring at the screen. But not for long, as Kirishima slowly looked up from watching Kaminari probably failing at the video game. 

He stared at me with his bright red orbs, before getting off of the couch and suddenly appearing in front of me.

NO ONE'S POV

"Hey, Bakubro! What're you up to? Aren't you usually asleep by now?" The red head questioned, looking quite puzzled.

Bakugou took a step back from Kirishima's closeness, sighing at the hope of getting past the lobby.

"I was just going to go on a walk...for some fresh air. And I can tell you're going to ask if you can go with me, which is a no." Bakugou grumbled, pushing past Kirishima, but he wasn't having any of that.

Kirishima suddenly grabbed Bakugou's hand from behind, interlocking their hands tightly, so Bakugou couldn't escape him.

"C-Come on! I'm bored...and I wanna go with youu! We're bros, aren't we?" Kirishima smiled, showing his sharp teeth off to the teenager who could explode at any second.

Bakugou slowly turned his head back to Kirishima, turning back around.

"I said no-"

Kirishima slowly began to loosen his grip on Bakugou's hand, "Please...?"

Bakugou quickly looked away from Kirishima's face, knowing he was trying to guilt trip him.

"Bakugouuuu..."

"Why do you wanna go so bad anyways?" Bakugou looked back into Kirishima's eyes, wanting a good answer.

"I told you! I'm bored!"

"Whatever, just don't get too close. Don't get on my nerves either." Bakugou let go of Kirishima's hand and went to the doors, flinging them open. 

Kirishima's eyes widened in shock, not expecting Bakugou to let him go, but he wasn't going to waste the opportunity. He whispered a quiet "YES!" under his breath, then ran out and stayed next to Bakugou as they walked.

Of course he gave Bakugou his space. It was quiet, the only thing heard was the breeze blowing through the trees, and each step the two took.

"Hey, Bakugou?"

"What..."

"Um...this isn't exactly why I wanted to come with you...-"

"I fucking knew it. The hell do you want, shitty hair." 

There was a bit of a pause for Kirishima, which wasn't very normal for him. Almost as if there was something he was holding back.

Kirishima let out a forced kind of laugh, "I'm happy for you..!"

Bakugou stayed silent.

"I'm glad you found people to be happy with...I'm sure Midoriya and To-"

After all of that silence, it was finally obvious what was going to come. Kirishima could hear the mini explosions next to him, making him stop walking and back away from Bakugou as fast as he could. He put his hands up, seeing the explosions popping in Bakugou's palms.

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?! TELL ME!" Bakugou gritted his teeth. He could barely even wait for an explanation.

"B-Bakugou...when you confessed to Midoriya last week, I was in the room right next door. You knew that, didn't you? I heard everything..." 

It made sense. Bakguou had no need to harm Kirishima, he was still mad though. He slowly put his hands to his sides, trying to show he wouldn't do anything.

"Okay, okay, I guess I should've fucking known. You better not tell anyone else, though. I don't know how other people will react to this, alright?-"

"I-I...I'm just...going to go back inside, you can continue your walk alone, I-I...I don't wanna go anymore." Kirishima smiled and started walking the other direction, the short distance back to their dorm building.

Bakugou watched Kirishima walk back to the building, then go back inside. He could see him walk past everyone else in the lobby. As Kirishima walked by, he seemed to catch Kaminari and Sero's attention, along with Mina who was now there. They all went after him for some reason.

This made Bakugou confused for a moment, but then it made sense. Kirishima sounded upset as he said he was going back inside. 

But why was he upset?

This would puzzle Bakugou for a while, but he wanted to go back inside to catch onto what was going on.

He didn't know why he cared, he didn't know why he felt guilty, but he did.

So he ran back inside, attempting to catch up to everyone else.