4.

In the moment, it was quite chaotic.

There was yelling and running and cutting corners as the elevator doors closed. It was the only elevator, making it so Mina, Kaminari, Sero, and now Bakugou were left behind.

"...What the hell..." 

The three looked to Bakugou, as if they didn't even know he was following. But Mina was quick to react, suddenly being in front of him. She looked worried. Well, obviously, she was one of Kirishima's friends.

"What...happened out there, Bakugou?" Mina asked.

"You think I know what made him upset? I DON'T FUCKIN' KNOW! I just told him a-" Bakugou left his sentence at that, not bothering to finish it.

"About what...?"

"I can't tell you." 

Mina narrowed her eyes. She wasn't having any of that.

"You have to tell me, so we can help-"

"MINA!" Kaminari yelled from inside the elevator, sticking his head out. Mina directed her attention to him, Sero right next to him waving his hand to signal Mina to get into the elevator.

"We can talk about this on the way there, and don't think you're not gonna help your poor friend." Mina forcefully grabbed Bakugou's hand and pulled him into the elevator with her, and the doors slowly shut closed.

Bakugou stared at Mina's hand and grimaced, pulling his hand away and wiping it on his sweatpants. 

"Rude!" Mina crossed her arms.

Sero and Kaminari looked at Bakugou with the same look as Mina, almost as if the look had a certain set of words, "You better explain yourself or you're dead."

Who knew Kaminari could look so serious.

"FUCKING FINE!" Bakugou couldn't stay quiet, the silence, the only sound being the elevator, drove him crazy. 

"He just heard something he shouldn't have, end of story-"

"And what was that?" Mina pried once more, taking a step closer to Bakugou as the elevator got close to the floor of Kirishima's dorm. At least that's where they guessed he'd be.

"...The details aren't any of your fucking business, it was just something about crushes n' love so I don't know-"

"-DID YOU REJECT HIM?! No wonder why he's so upset!"

It went silent as there was a ding!, and the elevator doors opened to the floor. Kaminari and Sero got out of the elevator leaving Mina and Bakugou standing there still, but slowly stepped out and let the elevator close back behind them. Kaminari and Sero ran ahead, knowing Mina and Bakugou would be behind for a while.

"...Reject him...?"

"Don't you know? Surely it's been obvious for you, right?"

"I don't...understand."

"HE LIKES YOU, BAKUGOU! HAVEN'T YOU CAUGHT ONTO WHY HE HANGS OUT WITH YOU SO OFTEN?! HIS CLOSENESS! WHEN HE COMES TO YOUR ROOM TO STUDY! WH-" Mina slapped both hands over her mouth, realizing how much she really said. She knew it wasn't a good idea to say all of that for Kirishima. It was shocking enough for Bakugou, too.

"...He...likes me...?" Bakugou looked like he didn't know how to feel, it was far too late for this, "Holy shit..."

In the moment, Mina slowly nodded her head, looking down the hallway to Kirishima's dorm. Sero and Kaminari were struggling to open the door, Sero using his quirk to wrap tape around the doorknob and pull, but it was no use. Kaminari's quirk was useless in opening the door, not wanting to risk creating an electrical fire. Of course normally opening the door was not an option.