7.

After everything, it was finally the next morning, a Sunday morning. After all of the weekend chaos, obviously no one was in the mood to go back to U.A. Who knows what is going to come?

But for now, there was something else to worry about. At 8, there was going to be a party hosted for the night, to calm everyone from the weekend. Of course, this was Kaminari's idea.

Well, little did everyone know, someone would be mixing things up a bit. But that would only be known until things really started to get...frisky.

"Todoroki!" Midoriya smiled cheerfully as he ran up to Todoroki in the lobby, "Are you going to the party tonight...? I-I...heard there's gonna be lots of dancing!"

"Oh, really? I mean, I didn't really plan to go, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to go if you are." Todoroki grinned, making Midoriya jump up and down in excitement. How cute.

"But...do you know who else is going? I wouldn't think Bakugou would be go-"

"THE HELL YOU MEAN I'M NOT GOING?!" Bakugou yelled as he busted into the lobby, almost giving the other two a heart attack.

"G-Gah! Bakugou- y-you're going...t-too?" Midoriya was shaking in his place, taking a deep breath to try to calm down, Bakugou now joining them in the lobby.

Todoroki seemed calmer, but still a bit shocked, "I didn't think you were a party type," he smirked.

"OF COURSE I FUCKING AM! WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL ABOUT ME GOING TO A FUCKING PARTY?!" Bakugou got even closer, crossing his arms.

"N-Nothing...! I'm just kinda surprised...it's okay if you're going! More people the better!" Midoriya looked over, then back to Bakugou.

"...Did you guys know that 1-B's gonna be there too...?" Todoroki quietly budged in, making Midoriya and Bakugou look at him in a flash, as soon as 1-B was mentioned.

"NO FUCKING WONDER! Pikachu probably invited them without even thinking of the consequences. How typical. 1-B probably won't be the only class there either." Bakugou rolled his eyes in annoyance, uncrossing his arms.

Midoriya flinched as he heard about 1-B, "I-I...guess this will be interesting then..."

~~~

Todoroki POV

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror, running my fingers through my hair, trying to fix it. I don't really see the point, since it will probably be ruined later. 

Sighing, I walk out of the bathroom and make my way through the dorms, until I made it to the floor with the whole dining area, connected to the kitchen. That's where the party was located, and there was a whole ton of room, since most of the tables and chairs were moved out of the place. It was unknown where they were put, but that didn't matter.

I look around in my spot nearby the doorway, looking for at least Midoriya or Bakugou, but I couldn't see any of them yet. I look over to a clock up on the wall. I was early. 

"HEY, TODOROKI!" A giggling Mina ran over to me, a huge smile on her face. She had some red solo cups in her arms, and some Hawaiian punch, too. Lots of it. 

"Oh, hey, Mina...is there anyone else here yet...?" I looked back behind me, just in case someone else was walking in, then back to her.

"Nope! Just us! You wanna help me set up?" Before I could respond, Mina pointed to the back wall with some more extra stuff stacked in the area, "I could sure use it! Setting up a party is hard...but it's fun in the end! Ooh! You could set up some games on the table! 

I couldn't say no, so I accepted to help, and got to work, "Sure thing," I mumbled, walking past her and she immediately ran back to what she was doing. I grabbed containers of snacks, and really it didn't look so bad.