8.

The rest of the party went by like a blur. New friends were made, lots of laughs were passed, but the later it got, the more interesting things got.

As the night passed, Todoroki and Bakugou began to notice they felt tipsy, and at times dizzy. At first it wasn't thought about, but the more punch that they drank, they began to get suspicious. Finally it was spoken about, to Midoriya as they were chatting at the emptier side of the party with less people.

"H-Hey...Midoriya, um...are you feeling okay?" Todoroki plainly asked, his words ever so slightly slurring together. 

"Yeah, I feel great! This has been so fun, I'm glad I've been able to spend it with you and Kacchan! Why? Is there...something wrong?"

Todoroki had a delayed response, for some reason feeling a bit more...heated up than before. For some reason, the words he heard got to him in a way he couldn't describe.

"No, no! I was just...curious. U-Um...Mi...Midoriya, I-" Todoroki stumbled getting closer to Midoriya, managing to fall into him. Midoriya quickly caught him, holding his arms around Todoroki's upper body, almost like giving him a hug.

It took Todoroki a moment to realize what happened, and quickly managed to stand up on his own and back up from Midoriya. Bakugou, on the other hand, finally spoke up.

"Okay, I...I ffucking think there's...something wrong with the punch..." Bakugou squeezed the cup in his hand, which was now at this point empty. He looked like he was in a similar state as Todoroki, a pink shade covering over his cheeks. 

Midoriya nervously looked from Todoroki to Bakugou, smiling nervously, "O-Okay I think I should take you guys back to your rooms...or you can stay in mine if you want! I-I think that would be a good idea, so I can take care of you-"

"I-...I'm no fffuckin' p-pussy...I can...take care of myself-" Bakugou tried to walk away, but quickly tripped and fell onto the floor. Clearly the two's states were changing by the minute, and that's when it became clear to Midoriya.

They were drunk.

"KACCHAN!! Come on, I'm taking you both to my room...there's no way I'm leaving you guys alone...I'm sure Mina won't mind us leaving early..." Midoriya mumbled, helping Bakugou up from the ground. He gently wrapped his arm around Bakugou to help him walk, and then looked to Todoroki. He seemed to be fine to walk on his own, so he didn't bother helping him as well. After all, it would be difficult to do.

After a while of struggling to get to Midoriya's room, they did make it. Midoriya helped Bakugou into his room, and helped him to sit down on his bed. Todoroki stumbled behind, sitting nearby Bakugou. Midoriya quickly went to his door and slowly closed it shut, but as soon as he turned around, the thought of this going calmly faded away.

Midoriya's face immediately exploded into a bright pink, dashing to pull Bakugou and Todoroki apart from each other. Bakugou had his hands gripped onto the collar of Todoroki's shirt, a smirk spread right across his face, a drunken laugh escaping his lips. He got closer to Todoroki's face, Todoroki doing the same.

But right when Midoriya was about to stop them, he just froze. He felt like he couldn't move. He didn't exactly understand why, but when he saw the two he loved in this state made him feel...strange.

Todoroki wrapped his arms around Bakugou and closed his eyes, connecting his lips with Bakugou's. The two roughly kissed, their bodies finding their way against each other. But it seemed like they were purposely doing so, even if they were drunk, they were awake of Midoriya watching them.

Midoriya found his hands guiding lower on his body on their own, but right when he was about to touch himself, he immediately retracted his hand seeing Bakugou eyeing him. Midoriya, embarrassed and flustered with the strong sensation in his lower half, turned away and went over to his desk chair and sat down, trying to ignore the sounds he heard. But he just couldn't ignore it.