5.

All of the sudden, there was a loud knock emitting into the dimly lit room of Bakugou's. At this point it was 8:00 AM sharp, which he read on the alarm clock next to his bed. 

Bakugou listened to the constant knocking ringing in his ears as he rubbed his eyes, trying to wake himself up, "GIVE ME A FUCKING SECOND!" and the knocking stopped. He mumbled curses as he threw himself from the bed and seeing a glimpse of himself in the mirror. He definitely looked like he just woke up.

Adjusting his t-shirt and shorts he wore to bed, he speed walked to the door and swung it open.

"THE HELL YOU WANT-..." Bakugou cut himself off, being met with the eyes of a dark gray, and a beautiful shade of light blue. It was Todoroki, holding an envelope in both hands. He looked like he always did, like he actually took to time to wake up and get ready before going to Bakugou's room.

"Hey, Bakugou. I decided to come around to give this to you," He held the envelope out to Bakugou. It had an All Might sticker on the front of it, "It's from Midoriya. He decided it would be a good idea for the three of us to go out for lunch. All of the information is in the letter." 

That really sounded like Midoriya. Sending Todoroki to give it to him, probably being too shy to give it to Bakugou in person.

"Oh, um...thanks, Shoto." Bakugou didn't really pay much attention, staring down at the letter. He could see the bright color of the card through the white envelope. Orange. 

"No problem, Katsuki." Todoroki gave a teasing smirk, interlocking his fingers together and walking off down the hallway. 

"WHA- SHO-...oh..." Bakugou watched Todoroki walk away with a sigh, shutting the door and standing up against it. He scraped at the sticker until it ripped off the envelope, then opened it up. 

As the letter was pulled out, it was indeed orange. But it was mainly white with a bright orange background, and there were a few explosion stickers placed in the corners of it.

"How cute," Bakugou thought.

Basically, the letter said the name of the place they would be going to, the date or time, of course today and according to the letter at 12:30. It said that it was okay to be a bit late, not that Bakugou would ever be late. If anything he'd make sure to be a bit early.

~~~

It was now 12:25, and Bakugou stood in front of the said place for their date, and really it looked like something Midoriya picked out. The place was a small, cute looking business. It had a few small windows in the front and some plants on the windowsills. Through the windows there were a few waitresses in their assigned costumes, writing on their little note pads with smiles on their faces. 

Bakugou took a long breath in, and opened the doors to the small restaurant. A bell jingled as the door opened and he walked in, his shoes tapping onto the black and white floor tiles.

"Welcome!" A waitress at the other side of the counter smiled at Bakugou, welcoming him. He discreetly tried to grin kindly and made his way over to the booth where he saw Midoriya and Todoroki sitting next to each other.

As Bakugou sat down at the other side of the booth, he was immediately greeted by Midoriya's wide smile.

"Oh, you made it, Kacchan!-"

"I'm pretty sure he likes to be called by his first name now, Midoriya. He told me while I was at his room." Todoroki glared out the window, keeping from seeing Bakugou's red eyes staring right back at him.

"O-OH! I-I'M SORRY KACC- KAT-...KATSUKI!" 

But all of the sudden, Bakugou didn't feel as...fired up. He watched Midoriya waving his hands in front of himself, constantly apologizing about the mistake he made that wasn't even real. 

Todoroki put his elbow on the table and rested his face into his hand. It seemed like Midoriya was about to say something else, but all the commotion was stopped by a waitress stopping by the table. She grinned at the three, setting a menu in front of each of them. It was two sided, hence it being a small business.

"Hi! I'll be your server today, do you three know what you want to drink today?" 

They all looked at each other, seeing who was going to talk first,

"U-Um...I'll get the special, please..." Midoriya was the one to go first. "Alright! One milkshakee..." Her pen moved across the page, "And you?" 

This time, she looked at Todoroki next to Midoriya.

"Oh, I'll just get tea. Green tea," Todoroki sat up straight to look at the waitress properly, seeing her give a nod as she quickly scribbled it down.

And lastly, she looked at Bakugou.

"I'll get the same. Green tea." Bakugou looked at her to insure he was heard, since he had been looking the other way. But right when he finished talking, but looked back out the window. He saw Kirishima walking around nearby the restaurant, or really right in front of the fountain in the plaza the restaurant was in.

His hair was down, and he wore a black hoodie with white hoodie strings blowing in the soft breeze. His shorts matched, which were black with white stripes going down the sides. But it seemed like Bakugou missed something, because right when he looked this time Kirishima had just flipped a coin into the fountain.

But what did he wish for? That would bother Bakugou all day, even now. 

The waitress leaving brought Bakugou back to reality, quickly snapping his head forward to look at Todoroki and Midoriya. He didn't want to zone out on an occasion like this.

"S-So anyways...I-I guess I should explain why I brought both of you here!" Midoriya looked at Todoroki, then Bakugou, "I...I really did it so you both could get to know each other better! Since I know both of you know a lot about me...a lot...soooo..."

Todoroki and Bakugou, as expected, shockingly looked at each other. 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST TELL ME THIS YOU-" Bakugou looked to Midoriya's now empty spot. He quickly looked to the window and saw Midoriya running away, going right past Kirishima staring into the clear fountain water. 

Bakugou sighed, collecting himself, then looked to Todoroki across from him. 

"Fuck this, do you wanna take this thing seriously, or do you just wanna go somewhere else. I'm down with either, honestly I'm not sure if you saw, but...Kirishima's been out there by the fountain for a while. I wonder what's up with him. You can come along if you want," Bakugou stood up from the booth and began to walk away, leaving Todoroki sitting alone. He didn't even wait for an answer.

By the time Bakugou got outside, he could see Kirishima much clearer, since the windows were darkened from the inside of the building. He didn't seem to notice or pay any attention to Bakugou running up beside him.

"Hey, what're you doing here?" Bakugou raised an eyebrow to Kirishima, but instead of him looking to Bakugou, instead he just suddenly looked away from Bakugou. No words. 

"...Kiri?" Bakugou tried to walk around Kirishima to see his face, but instead he just turned the opposite way again, this time covering his mouth with both hands, "Come on, why are you hiding from me...are you okay?" Bakugou tried one more time, but right as he got there Kirishima made a run for it. 

"HEY!" Bakugou quickly ran after Kirishima, trying to use his quirk to catch up quicker. 

But before he could even get close, he saw something...bizarre. 

As Kirishima took his hands from his mouth to run faster, two orange flower pedals flew out from...no where? 

No way they came from Kirishima, right?

That didn't let him get distracted though, instead he attempted to go get faster, but instead that wasn't the right thing to do. Kirishima took a different route just in time, making Bakugou go the opposite way, going too fast to be able to stop right away without tumbling right to the ground. 

"EH?!" Bakugou looked back and saw Kirishima running the opposite way, making him immediately skid to a stop and just stand there, watching his friend get away.

"God dammit, Kirishima..."