Chapter 3 Time Bomb

Chapter Song: Time Bomb by All Time Low

I dry my hair and redo my make-up. Piper comes in with a black pair of skinny jeans and a All Time Low tank top.

"You're not dressing to impress, but you still need to look hot. Which is why I grabbed your favorite jeans because they make your ass look amazing. Then I went comfortable with your tank top." I laugh as she throws a bra and underwear at me.

"Now lets get going."

"So tell me about this guy." I take the towel and slip my underwear on and clip the bra. Piper returns to the bathroom and says,

"There's nothing to tell yet. He's too scared to even make a move, which sucks because homecoming is next week and I haven't gotten asked yet."

"He'll ask you don't worry. At least you have someone." I slide the jeans up my legs and throw the tank top over my head.

"Uh you have Zeke and you're seeing him in like a half n hour? He obviously is still in love with you. I know he's made a lot of mistakes in the past, but that boy's crazy about you." I grab my converse and slip them on.

"What time is it?"

"8:15." I dial my mom and it goes staight to voicemail.

"Hey mom I'm going to Andrew's for an hour to meet Zeke. I'll give you a call when I get home. No rush so just let me know when you're done with work." I end the call and Piper's smiling on her phone.

"He's going to pick me up later for a date."

"Where?"

"He won't tell me. It's a surprise." I laugh at her and my phone rings again; Will.

"So what happened there?" I sigh and turn my phone over so I don't have to look at it.

"He wanted me to be his super fan, but I told him it was to soon since Alexis and him just broke up at one this morning. Then he decided to yell at me because I care about what everyone thinks about me. I think he's still traumatized from me being sent away."

"You're better though. He watches you eat everyday. You don't cut anymore and we all know you've gotten past the relapse fear. You're doing so much better than what you were when you got home. Yeah Zeke's coming into the picture again, but you're not the same as you were a year ago. He can't hate on the fact that you still care about what people think about you. Even I do! He can't freak out when you've made such a tremendous journey." Her eyes brim with tears and she goes in the bathroom. She's right.

Will shouldn't be freaking out on this one simple thing. I checked in at 84.00lbs and left at 110.00. I'm back to 105.00 which scares my doctors and therapist, but I'm okay. None of them know I've relapsed four times, and I don't plan on telling them. I hate that people still hate that I odn't love myself. It's not something that I can help or fix. So many people have tried to put me back together and mend everything. That's what happens when you let people in. Piper emerges from the bathroom and wraps me in a big hug.

"I just wish you could see how beautiful you are Nov." I wish I could too.

My phone buzzes with a text from Zeke.

From Zeke:

I'm already here in case you want to come early. Just let me know.

 Piper raises her eyebrow at me,

"He's already there and told me If I want to come early that I can. So I'm going to leave now. Are you staying here until I get back?" She nods.

"I'll just watch TV for a few hours. I don't feel like doing anything else so it's no biggie. Have fun, but not too much fun. He needs to win you back, don't just let him have you." She wraps me into a huge hug.